Chapter 17: Smutten With Love.

My eyes fluttered open, the daylight peeking through the curtains that draped the windows. I rolled over slowly, and was surprised when my body hit something solid. I smiled turning to face the perfect boy who laid next to me.

His brown curls matted to his forehead messily, his mouth parted slightly as small snores escaped it. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, and felt him squirm under me.

His eyes moved around under his eyelids for a few seconds before opening, to reveal his sparkly green eyes. The corners of my mouth twitched into a smile as he looked at me.

"Morning Harry," I said softly before placing a kiss to his cheek.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." His husky morning voice filled the room as he pulled me closer to him, our legs tangling.

His hand rested on my hips his fingertips burning holes in my skin. His hand slowly trailing up my side, to my neck, then to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I have something special planned for us today." Harry stated, looking at me with hopeful eyes. "Only if you want to, though."

I knew exactly what he was talking about and I'd been waiting for this day to come since he got out of the hospital last month. A smile spread across my face as I thought of the events to come on this wonderful day.

"I take that as a yes then?" Harry's voice spoke, snapping me back to reality. I nodded slowly and rested my head on his chest. This was gonna be the best day of my life.

--

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time taking in my appearance. The blue dress I was wearing hung loosely falling to mid-thigh, accompanied by a cardigan, and my combat boots. Casual yet somewhat dressy. My hair cascaded down my back in bouncy curls, and I had barely any make-up on at all.

Harry liked it better like that anyways, when I didn't wear make-up. Something about "natural beauty" or some bullshit like that.

I grabbed my satchel and headed out of my room and down the stairs. Louis awaited me at the bottom. "You look beautiful Jen." He said, engulfing me into a hug.

"Thanks Lou." He looped his arm around mine and led me out our back door.

"Okay, Harry is waiting for you in his backyard." Louis said turning to face me, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. "Hey, be safe okay? Don't do anything stupid."

I sighed. "I'm actually really nervous Lou. What if I'm not good enough for Harry. What if I do something wrong?" My breathing quickened and I stared at my feet, timidly.

Louis' fingers made their way under my chin, lifting my gaze to meet his. "Jenna, you are gonna be perfect. Harry will love you no matter what. And if he hurts you, he's got to deal with me." He flexed his muscles cheekily, making me giggle.

"Thanks Louis, you're the best." I hugged him one last time and walked through the gate of Harry's backyard. I was utterly shocked, this place was beautiful.

Fairy lights hung around the patio, soft music played from a stereo in the corner, one single blanket placed in the middle of the grass with candles surrounding it. It was breathtaking.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and I knew exactly who it was. I turned around and gave Harry the biggest hug I had ever given anyone in my whole life.

"Harry this is perfect. You're so amazing." He smiled at me kissing my forehead. "You look beautiful, as always." His hot breath making contact with my neck, sending shivers up my spine.

He took my small hand into his and led me to the blanket in the middle of the grass. He sat down on the velvet and brought me down into his lap, our fingers still laced together.