cHaPtEr 4

Winter POV: DID I JUST SAY THAT!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME QIBLI PROBABLY THINKS I LIKE HIM WHICH IS NOT TRUE... well maybe it is- SHUT UP BRAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME AHHHHH 

Winter prayed to the snow and ice that Moon wasn't near by, or that couldn't Qibli secretly read minds. He felt a blush creep across his snout, and he flicked his tail in embarrassment. 

"Oh - um... sure I- um ok... sorry..." Qibli stuttered, looking as flustered as Winter. 

"Jeez, we're horrible at this." He continued.

"Horrible at what?" Winter drove away a yell, scared Qibli knew something. He just shook his head.

"Nothing. Let's go flying."

Winter shook out his wings and they headed out to the front of JMA, the mouth of the cave wide revealing the mountain peaks and forests below them. He pushed his claws up off the mountain's edge, and hovered in the sky for a second, waiting for Qibli. 

"Ok. So. Where do you want to go?" Qibli flapped his wings gently, so close to Winter he could feel the heat of his scales.

"Oh uh, I don't really mind. Do you have any place in particular?" To that Qibli smiled and replied;

"Oh, Prince Icey is using his big boy words." He giggled and got a slap in the face from one of Winter's wings.

"Anyway, I do have a place in mind..." He lowered his voice, most likely hoping Winter wouldn't hear, but Winter was an icewing. 

"I was planning on taking Moon there, but I guess she's not the one...."

Sorry, my chapters have been super short. I have school right now and I haven't been able to keep up, so sorry if I don't post that often I just don't want to be pressured to write when I don't have the time. Thanks!

- Bisexual Idiot