cHaPtEr 12

Ok hi this is BubblySodaWater again!

Qibli POV: 

I have a boyfriend I have a boyfriend I have a boy friend AHHHHH I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THREE MOONS I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND IT'S WINTER AHHH!

The last week had been chaotic for everyone the past few days. Winter figuring himself out, Kinkajou getting back from the jungle, Sunny trying to work up the nerves to tell Fatespeaker how she felt. And then on top of that all, there was the looming question: how were they going to tell everyone they were a thing? 

"You're cute when your thinking. What's going on in that brain of yours?" Winter marched into the cave, breaking Qibli's daydream. Winter tapped him on his head and sat down text to him. When Qibli wrapped his tail around Winters', he tensed up but didn't pull away.

"I'm just thinking about how we're going to tell everyone. I mean, if you're not ready we don't have to-"

"No. I'm ready. Sorry I took so long."

"Winter. It's fine. There's two dragons in this relationship and if you're not comfortable them it's okay." Qibli looked over to Winter, and saw a dark blue start to bloom across his snout. He sighed and dropped his head, closing his eyes.

"Winter... are you okay?" No no no did I say something? Qibli you idiot!

"I'm fine it's just-" He took in a shuddering breath and looked Qibli in the eyes.

"No one has ever cared about me like you do."

Sorry this was so short