cHapTeR 11

Winter's POV:

"Wh-WHAT!!??" Winter roared. He had been keeping all his feelings for this sandwing cooped up inside him for so long, trying not to let the words escape, And NOW Qibli confesses!

"I- I mean... Um.. I didn't mean that! I.. Um..." Qibli's face was red as a tomato. 

Before Qibli could say anything else, Winter rushed over to him, and kissed him.

Sunny let out a squeal of excitement.

"SUNNY!!?? IS THIS A PRANK, QIBLI!!?? YOU SAND SNORTER!!"

"Winter! This isn't a prank! You see, Sunny and I made a deal.."

*Qibli explains everything to Winter*

                                                     {{1 HOUR LATER...}}

"Jeez, That was a big lunch. You really didn't have to take me out, Winter-"

"I DID SO." Winter said. Qibli let out a giggle.

That smile. His amazing grin. That made me fall in love with him. It warms my heart. It makes me feel like the world is safe and it will be forever. Winter thought. 

"Winter. I uh... I made you a song... 3 years ago. When you were convinced you were in love with Moonwatcher. Listen.." Qibli said. 

Blue blush scattered all over Winter's face. He had been in love with him for...  3 years?

"Excuse me sir, May I please borrow your bongo's?" Qibli asked a sandwing playing music nearby. "Sure." They replied. Qibli gave them a smile and the drummer started to blush. 

Winter understood. That smile would make anyone's heart race. "Back off." Winter growled. "He's mine." He grinned at his boyfriend and sat down again.

Qibli took a deep breath and began to sing.

"You though you knew the one for you.

    But does she know; That you cry yourself to sleep?

 Does she know; That you draw pictures of the sky; 'cause I do. Yeah I do.

         Does she know; oh oh; oh oh. 

Does she know your smile makes the world freeze for a moment? 

              Does she know your eyes glitter in the sun? 

Does she really know everything about you? 

'cause I do. Yeah, I do. ooh ooh. ooh."

"Q- Qibli. That was.. Beautiful." Winter was lost for words.

"Thankyou." Qibli giggled. They both blushed and gave each other a hug, Their wings wrapping around each other tight. 

Winter never wanted to let go. He felt warm. happy. safe.

Then they heard a shout. "Qibli!? Winter!?" 

"Uh- Oh." Qibli muttered. "Moonwatcher.."

QIBLIXWINTER: This chapter was longer, but still a bit short. I hope you enjoyed though! I had to actually write a few verses of a song to make this story. XD