cHaPtEr 19

Kinkajou POV:

"MOON! WHERE IS QIBLI? AND WINTER? THEY BETTER NOT BE MAKING OUT IN A CORNER!" Actually, maybe it would be good if they were- the ADHD side of Kinkajou's brain kicked in.

"I don't know, Kinkajou! Qibli ran off and then Winter ran off and then Peril ran off and then Turtle ran off and now I don't know where anyone is and who's mad at who and and- oh no, I'm overthinking again, aren't I?" Moon grimaced, looking up at Kinkajou with her claws pressed to her forehead.

"Hey, everything's going to be okay, we just need to-"

Before she could say anything, Qibli burst into the cave, tripping over Moon's tail and falling with a yelp onto the floor.

"Real smooth Qibli. ARE YOU AND WINTER GOOD NOW? You better be. Or ELSE. I will murder someone." Kinkajou huffed as Qibli sat himself up, stretching out his wings and working out the kink in his tail.

"Uh, yeah we're good. I think... I mean we didn't break up so uh." Qibli sniffed and Kinkajou whipped her head around - OWWW - to face him.

"Have you been crying..?"

"Um..."

"YOU HAVE! AWWWWWW! YOU LOVE WINTER SO MUCHHHHHH!"

"Kinkajou, please... my head hurts enough." Qibli rubbed his forehead and sighed, and Moon wrapped a wing around him, giving Kinkajou and wary look. She mouthed sorry to Moon and sat down in front of them with a huff.

"I know I can, like, be a lot sometimes, but I do care. And I love you Qibli. I mean. Not like you love Winter or anything, but, ya know. Your like my brother. Ew. That sounded weird. Anyways, you get what I mean."

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

ALSO, GET THAT STUPID LOOK OFF OF YOUR FACE, MOON.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!