cHaPtEr 17

Qibli POV:

Qibli ran after Winter, dropping scrolls through the hall as he went, but he was too focused o Winter to notice.

"Winter!" He called out. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SAND SNORTER!" Winter yelled through his tears and threw one of Qibli's dropped scrolls at him, hitting him right in the forehead. Winter then turned around and started running again, shoving a rainwing out of his way as he went.

"Sorry." Qibli muttered to the rainwing as he picked up his scrolls and slowly walked in the direction Winter had ran. What if Winter hates me... what if I messed everything up? No no no I can't lose him! I can't! Qibli thought as he noodled his way through the halls, desperately searching for his boyfriend (or at least, he hoped he was still his boyfriend).

------- Lazy time gap number idfk ---------

After what seemed like hours of looking in halls and classrooms, asking other dragons and teachers, he couldn't find Winter. Qibli felt himself on the verge of tears, but he knew he had to keep it in. There was one place he hadn't checked, and if Winter wasn't there then maybe Qibli would give up. So he flew out of the entrance of JMA, and let the wind carry him to the spot he prayed Winger would be.

"Came to our first date spot?" Qibli whispered as he landed softly next to Winter's curled up body. Why did I say that?! Stupid Qibli.

"Sorry, bad timing... Winter can we please talk?"

"Go away." It was stifled and angry, but it was something, and Qibli would rather that than nothing.

"No, I'm not going to go away Winter, because I don't want to lose you. Please just talk to me. I know I've messed up, but we can figure it out. Please." He placed his tail over Winter's, and even though he felt him tense up, Winter didn't pull away.

"Winter...?"

Qibli didn't know what he had expected Winter to do, but it certainly wasn't...

ANDDDDDD END CHAPTER! HEH HEH CLIFF HANGER I KNOW! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot I'm gonna try and do better at that. THIS BOOK NOW HAS 9.8k READS! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! LIKE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED MY BOOK TO GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION!!! AHHHHHH! LOVE YOU GUYS, STAY SAFE!