cHaPtEr 10

Just to let you know, This is @QiblixWinter, not @BubblySodaWater, for the next few chapters. Anyways, on with the story.

Qibli's POV:

                       "F-Fatespeaker?" He muttered. 

"Yep." Sunny sighed. 

"I gotta go.. I have to be somewhere.." Qibli started speed-walking until Sunny said: "Don't you dare tell Starflight. Please. Your like, my adopted brother. Can you keep a secret?" 

Qibli came to a stop and sighed. 

"Your secret is safe with me." He told her. 

"BUT! I'll make a deal with you. If I tell Winter I like him.. You tell Fatespeaker you like her."

 "I never said I STILL liked her! Well... I do a little.." Sunny started, Then shook her head, covering her face with her talons. 

"After what happened with Starflight... His face when I told him I didn't like him the same way... I realised that could happen to me. I didn't want to be in ANY relationships since then... I guess.. I do like her." 

Sunny said, opening her eyes. "I'll come with you." She continued. 

They both left the room, back to Winter's room. 

Sunny hid behind the door. 

"Winter. Come with me." 

"GET OUT OF HERE! GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR GIIIIIRLFRIEND, MOONWATCHER!" Winter shouted, then buried himself under the covers of his stone bed. 

"Winter, Please! I don't love Moon anymore! I love you!"

QIBLIXWINTER: Sorry that was so short guys, I just wanted it to end with a cliffhanger where Qibli tells Winter he loves him but I couldn't do much leading up to it so I guess it'll have to be short.