Chapter 18

Chapter 18~ getting started

Isabelle's POV

"Wake up sleeping beauties!" A gruff voice said.

Hm. I don't think I recognize that voice.

I slowly opened my eyes, not recognizing where I was at.

I looked to my left, the was a wall.

To my right there was Jaymi and Kendra. Where were the boys?

In front of the door there was a man in his mid twenties and another man around his mid forties. They looked a lot alike so I'm guessing they're father and son.

"Girls," the eldest man started, "welcome to your training."

"Don't make it sound like a boot camp, Dan. We want them to have fun." The younger one said with a smirk.

"Where are we?" Jaymi asked.

"G-F-R, Girls For Rent." Dan said.

"What?" Kendra asks, sounding outraged.

"John, explain to these girls what we do with them." Dan says, glaring at Kendra.

"So, we take girls around your age-" John tries to explain but Kendra interrupts him.

"Do you even know our ages?" She questions.

"-and find out what you're like so we can fill out personality papers to put in our files and sell you guys. But first we make you all pretty." He finishes, without answering Kendra's question.

"This is bullshit." Kendra mumbles and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Why did you pick us?" Jaymi asks in a small voice.

"That's for us to know and you to never find out." Dan grumbles, still glaring at Kendra.

"Anyway, we're going to start asking questions now so we can fill out the papers." John says.

"And if any of you dare misbehave, there will be a punishment." Dan booms, looking more at Kendra then any of us.

Kendra glares back at him and says, "then I would like to go first."

"Wonderful! Come here please." John says with a kind smile.

He seems to nice to be doing this. I think with a frown. It's such a shame. He's kind of attractive looking.

"You girls stay in here while we take her into the other room." Dan says.

This can't be good...