Chapter 8

Chapter 8~ asking

Luke's POV

"You're the first to ever find me" she whispers to me. I feel my heart rate speed up.

I just met her last night in person, but since she always contacted me information about herself for the past 6 months, I feel like I know her well. And I... I want her with me. All the time. She's more amazing in person.

I mouth 'can I whisper?' and she nods and whispers back, "just stay quiet. And I'm pretty sure that you know what they're talking about in there," Which I nod to. She continues, "maybe you can just tell me here. I don't want to move. I'm to lazy" she makes a face and I silently laugh.

"We were going to ask you-" I start but cut off by Jaymi screaming, "OH MY GOD YES!" She looks at me confused. There was a pause then we hear Jay say "I'm sure kendra would love to also."

I quickly whisper before they say anything else that can give it away, "come on the rest of the tour with us?" and she nods eagerly.

I can't believe I'll get to spend 3 full months with her. This is the greatest day of my life.

Kendra's POV

I can't wait to go on tour!

I don't want to get down but I hear JJ yell, "Luke! Get in here!" then I frown.

I don't want him to leave.

When he doesn't get up, we hear multiple footsteps from a lot of people, coming this way.

Crap. The cardboard isn't in my reach. I guess they'll find out my hiding spot. Maybe they won't notice...

Mikey, JJ, Brad, and Niall appear in the room.

Just so Mikey doesn't get mad, and JJ say something to embarrass me (such as saying we're making babies) I go to the wall closest to me and press my forehead on it, facing away from Luke.

I guess Luke didn't understand so he rubs circles on my back and whispers in my ear, "hey, it's ok. What's wrong?" I stay close to the wall. I cover my face with my hands and Luke kisses the top of my head. He whispers again, "it's ok. Whatever's wrong, it's ok. I'm here. Your going to be fine."

I loved hearing him say that.

Where was he 5 years ago?

~~flashback~~

5 years ago

"GET OUT!" I yell to my dad.

"Get out of bed and clean your room. Now." my dad replies back harshly.

"NO!" I scream.

"1..." oh shit. If I don't do it by 3... I don't know what will happen. I always did it after 2.

"2..." dammit. Think fast kendra! I get up off my queen sized bed and run to my bathroom, locking the door.

"3! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW KENDRA!" My dad yells at me.

"NO! YOU'VE BEEN A MONSTER EVER SINCE YOU AND MOM GOT DIVORCED!" I yell back.

"THAT'S IT! YOURE GROUNDED!" He yells, then I hear his extremely loud footsteps walk away and slam my bedroom door shut.

I unlock the bathroom door and lock my bedroom door. I grab my phone charger, phone, pencil, and paper then head back to the bathroom.

I lock the bathroom door again and sit on my counter. I plug my phone in and send my mom a text.