Chapter 12

Chapter 12~ Missing

Luke's POV

I see an unfamiliar car pull up at the east entrance. I'm guessing that's what Brad, Jaymi, and Kendra rode in.

I watch as Brad and Jaymi get out of the car.

Why isn't Kendra coming out?

Jaymi gets into the back seat and closes the door.

"Don't feel bad. It wasn't your fault." I hadn't realized Brad was beside me until he spoke up. What does he mean?

We walk down to the black car and wait for Jaymi and Kendra to get out.

Jaymi's POV

"I don't want him to feel bad though" Kendra says.

"Brad is going to talk to him. Don't worry. You'll be fine." I assure her.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'm positive. Now come on. Our Romeos await for their Juliets. Are you ready to go out there?" I ask her, already knowing the answer.

"No. But I know we can't stay in here forever." She replies.

Luke's POV

Jaymi steps out of the car and goes to the other side and opens the door.

Does she have... crutches in her hands?

I see my beautiful Kendra get out of the car and I instantly smile. But frown once I see Jaymi hand the crutches to Kendra.

They come into view from behind the car and I rush over to my baby.

Her crutches drop as I pick her up and start showering her with kisses.

"GET A ROOM!" I hear Jaymi and Brad say together in unison. I don't care.

Jaymi grabs Kendra's crutches and I carry her bridal style back to the dressing room, where everyone else is.

Isabelle's POV

Since Kendra has broken her leg, Luke, Jaymi, Brad, and Michael have been helping her places.

After 1D performed, we had to get out of the arena fast because the fans were going a tad bit crazy tonight.

Luke picked Kendra up bridal style, just the way he did bringing her in. Jaymi still holds her crutches and follows behind Luke with Brad right behind her.

When we get to the cars, Luke, Kendra, Jaymi, Brad, and Mikey gets into the first one. Ashton, Tristan, Connor, James, Calum, and I get into the second. And last but not least, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis in the third car.

I'm sitting by Calum and Ashton in the very back of the van, Tristan and Conner in the middle, and James is in the passenger seat.

We start driving to the hotel so we can pack our stuff and get on the road.

Luke's POV

Me and Kendra are in the way back, Jaymi and Brad in the middle, leaving Michael in the passenger seat.

It's been quiet ever seen we got in the car. It's kinda weird for us. I just don't know what to say.

Kendra's POV

I'm dying for Luke to say something. I don't care what he says. As long as it's not that he's sorry. It wasn't his fault. I still love him.

Jaymi's POV

It's silent... why is it silent?

"WHY IS IT SO QUIET IN HERE" I say loudly. That earns a giggle from Kendra and I smile proudly.