Chapter 7

Chapter 7~ hideouts

Isabelle's POV

I realize that we don't have Kendra and Jaymi's address so I send Kendra a text.

Me: hey. Whatcha doin? R u busy?

Kendra: no, we aren't busy. What's up?

Me: can I stop by real quick? I have something to tell and ask u.

Kendra: yeah, sure thing! I'll txt u the address. One min.

She texts me the address and I give it to Ashton so he can give it to the driver.

It takes about 15 minutes to get there and everyone steps out. I walk up to the door first with the guys in this order behind me: Ashton, Calum, Luke, Michael, Brad, Connor, James, Tristan, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

Kendra opens the door and shock takes over her face, "oh hey guys, and Isabelle!"

"Hi!" We all say at the same time, followed by laughter.

"We didn't plan to say that all together." I say, giggling.

"Haha. I thought that," She says back, "oh yeah, you all can come in."

She steps inside and we all follow her in a line.

"Who was at the do-" Jaymi starts to ask but immediately stops when she sees us all standing there. "What's going on, KK?"

"They wanted to ask us something," she tells Jaymi, then turns to us, "how about I go get something for us to drink and you all start talking. I'm able to hear from the kitchen so don't worry about me not hearing you," We all nod, she continues and asks us, "what would you like to drink?"

"Green tea." Ashton and I say at the same time.

"Water." Calum, Luke, Michael, Brad, Connor, Tristan, and James say.

"Do you have any beer or wine?" Harry asks.

"Yes, we do." Jaymi answers.

"I'll take a beer." Harry replies, and Louis, Zayn, and Liam agree.

"What about you Niall?" Jaymi asks.

"Whatever is easiest." Niall says.

"Okay. I'll be back soon." Kendra says and starts walking towards what I think is the kitchen. Before she fully disappears, Luke asks, "do you need any help?"

She answers, "yes please." And he follows her into the next room.

Luke's POV

I didn't ask to help her because I wanted to be nice, I asked her because I wanted to talk to her... alone.

"So... we've been talking for awhile." I start.

"Yeah... I can't believe I actually met you guys last night... and now your all in my flat!" She exclaims. She's so cute when she goes on and on...

"Can u help me with these drinks now?" she asks me, interrupting my thoughts. I nod and smile at her. She smiles back. It seems different from last night... or maybe I just didn't notice.

"What happened to your lip?" I ask, while helping her gather the drinks.

"Oh... well... uhm... long story short, don't tickle me. EVER." She replies cautiously.

"DID I HEAR SOMEONE DOESNT WANT TO BE TICKLED?!" I hear Michael yell.

Kendra yells back, "NO YELLING IN MY HOUSE!" I start laughing. She looks at me with a serious expression, "what?"

"Nothing." I quickly reply, stopping my laughter.

"Tell me. Pleaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee" she begs.

"Ok. Fine. I guess, I can tell you." I say with a cheeky smile.

She cheers, "YAYYYYYYY!" Jaymi then comes running in with her phone in hand, ready to record.

"What just happened?!" she asks.

"Chill out, JJ. He was just about to tell me something. Get. Out. Of. This. Kitchen. Right. Now." Kendra scolds her.

"Fine, gosh. Someone's bitchy today." She says, walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm bitchy everyday! you know that!" Kendra calls after her.

"Yeah, yeah." Is all she gets in response. I start laughing again.

She then puts a finger to my lips trying to stop my laughter. "Tell me now." She says, replacing her finger with her lips, pecking mine softly. It soon becomes a more heated kiss and I back her up to the counter and set her down on it.

"Hey... what's taking so-" Michael starts to say but stops when he sees us from the doorway. She tries to pull back but I keep her in place. She tries again, and this time I disconnect our lips. I turn around to see Michael who has an angry expression.

"REALLY LUKE?! MY SISTER!" Michael yelled at me.

"HEY! I SAID NO YELLING IN MY HOUSE!" Kendra yells back at him.

He wilts a little, "sorry..."

"Kendra, you better not be making babies with Luke on the countertops!" I turn to Kendra with a raised eyebrow and she covers her tomato red face and runs out of the kitchen down the hall.

Aww. Poor baby.

Kendra's POV

I'm seriously dying from embarrassment. I ran to my secret room that not even JJ knows about. Hopefully no one followed me...

I close the opening with a piece of cardboard and turn on the light.

About 2 minutes pass of me just sitting there when I hear talking in the main room I'm hiding in, the study.

I hear Luke's voice, "I could've sworn that I saw her come in here."

Then JJ's, "she does come in here a lot. I just never come in with her."

Mikey's was next, "I feel bad for yelling... I didn't know it upset her that much."

"It's ok Mikey. She had a rough time while you were gone." JJ tries to explain, "And yelling was part of it. If you want, you can ask her about it. I don't want to tell her story for her. I mean, she isn't dead. Just missing."

With that I hear someone break into crying. "Aww, Luke." What?! my hubby is crying?! over me????!!! "It's ok. Stop crying. I would hug you but Kendra would kill me if I laid a finger on you."

That made me laugh. "Kendra?" JJ asks. "Are you in here? I know that laugh from anywhere."

I peek out the little hole and see she has her back faced me and Mikey was holding Luke, saying things to comfort him. I didn't know that me disappearing made him like that... I still can't let them know my hiding place.

Luke looks up, like he felt my stare or something, and I let him see me better and mouth 'please don't tell them.' He slightly nods and says, "well, have the rest of the guys talk to you Jay. I think I'm going to stay In here for awhile in case she's hiding and wants to come out. We'll fill kendra in when we find her." Then Mikey and JJ walk out.

Luke comes over to me. I point to the stool on the floor and he steps on it then comes into my hideout. I put a finger over my mouth as if to say 'don't talk or we'll get caught' and he nods.

I whisper to him, "you're the first to ever find me."