Chapter 15

Chapter 15~ it's over and forever and always.

One month and one week passes

Kendra's POV

Are you fucking kidding me? I think as I read the text over again. After all we've been through and he just does it again?! God I hate him.

I then read it one more time

From: Tanner<3<3<3

Kendra im about to tell you something you're not goin to want to hear.... It's no you I promise it me, your an amazing girl , but It's not working, I am so sorry.. But, I think we need to break up, if you hate me, I get it, I'm realy sorry.... No, you didn't do anything wrong. I accedentily cheated on you, I'm so sorry, I can't live with myself.

Like what the fuck?! He said this over a text... AGAIN!!

I'm glad I didn't delete Jaymi's number. I totally over reacted.

I go into my room at my dad's house and call her.

"Hello?" I hear her say. I start crying.

"Jaymi? He broke up with me." I tell her. Then add, "again."

"It's been what? A month and a week? The same time he did it last time he cheated on you. Was it over a text again?" She asks. "Oh. And I'm guessing you got your memory back since you remembered he cheated on you before."

"I know it was the same time period of last time. And yes it was over a text again. And yes I now have my memory back." I answer all her questions.

"When? When did you get your memory back?" She asks.

"After he sent the text of his breaking up with me and he cheated then I remembered. He didn't even spell 'accidentally' correct, again." I say.

It's quiet for a few moments then I say, "I am really sorry Jaymi. I over reacted and I shouldn't have done that. I should've been grateful you were there and had your phone other than pushing you away. I always push people away. My walls were building again and I didn't let anyone in. After you left the room and my dad and his new family and my mum and her 'person' of a boyfriend came in. They each told me another lie. After my mum left my dad came back in. He took me to live back at his house. He told me what my school was online and said I could stay and live here, with him. I was fed lies for one month and one week. Until Tanner did that again." I pause and take a deep breathe then continue, "can you please forgive me? I understand if you don't..."

"Of course I forgive you." She says.

"Forever and always sisters/best friends/twins?" I ask.

"Forever and always." She replies.

(sry for the short chapter. Updating again soon)