Chapter 3

Chapter 3~ secrets

Kendra's POV

I like Isabelle. She's quiet and me and JJ need a quiet friend. I look over at Jaymi and see her talking to izzy. I really hope she's being nice. Izzy seems a little nervous and uncomfortable. I go sit next to Isabelle.

"You okay? You seem a little nervous." I say.

"I'm fine. And honestly, I'm a little nervous." She says. I like how honest she is. All the time.

"The guys are great! I did enough stalking on the internet to find that out..." I trail off and JJ just laughed at me. "I don't know why you're laughing, JJ, it's not like you haven't done your stalking either." With that she shuts up her laughter. I smirk.

Isabelle's POV

These girls are hilarious! I'm still a bit nervous to be hanging out with them, though, since I've never had friends before.

I was trying to decide if I should tell them the reason being nervous or not.

Kendra seems like the nice and less crazy one out of the two. I feel like I could really trust her.

Jaymi is more the boss ass bitch and down right crazy. No doubt about that. She seems trustable, also, but not as much as Kendra.

Kendra asks again, "are you sure your ok? Why are you so nervous?"

I finally tell the truth. I couldn't hide it forever anyway.

"I've never had friends before. My whole life has been in the orphanage and I'm forgotten most of the time. I guess I'm just nervous of having friends since it's a new thing for me. And to answer if I'm ok, yes, yes I am."

I could see the shock on their faces. Then all of a sudden I feel the bus stop with a force. Then the intercom "excuse me passengers. Anyone who is getting off at the arena for a concert will have to get off now and walk the rest of the way. There are too many screaming girls in the way."

With that said, Kendra, Jaymi, and I crack up with laughter and step off the bus.

There's a security guard waiting for us at the front gates and leads us to where we will meet 5SOS, 1D, and the vamps.

Ashton's POV

I can't believe we're in London! I remember my mum always telling me that my baby sister was left in an orphanage here and her name was Isabelle Ann. She told me this just in case I run into an Isabelle Ann that was 4 years younger than me.

"Are you alright, mate? Seems you've been on look out ever since we set foot off that plane" Luke says.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I can't wait for the show tonight!" I reply. I tried my best to have a convincing smile.

"Same here. I've been getting letters, texts, tweets, and emails from this Kendra chick and she said she'll be at the meet and greet with her sister Jaymi, and her new friend she met today. I think she said her new friend is Isabelle. And she's from an orphanage." Luke said.

When he said Isabelle I looked up at him with a huge smile on my face.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." I lie. Now I really can't wait for this meet and greet! I send a quick text to mum.

Me: I heard great news!

Mum: what is it?

Me: an Isabelle from an orphanage will be at the meet and greet tonight in London!

Mum: r u sure it's the one I've always talked about? Make sure her name is Isabelle Ann. No last name. And she's 4 years younger than u.

Me: ok mum. I'll make sure. If it's her would u like me to tell her?

Mum: no.

Me: y not?

Mum: she probably won't believe u.

"Who are u texting?" Luke questions.

"Mum" I quickly reply.

He nods. I type a response to mum and put my phone in my pocket.

Me: I'm getting ready for the meet and greet and show now. I'll talk to u later. Love ya.