Chapter 17

Chapter 17~ ...whaaa?

(The next morning)

Isabelle's POV

"Good morning beautiful." Calum whispers to me.

"10 more minutes." I groan.

"Mmm, I wish. But we're gonna go do some stuff today for having Kendra back."

"Okay. 5 minutes then?" I ask.

"No. Sorry, princess." He says with a cheesy smile which I laugh at.

"So what are we gonna do today?"

"I think Luke wanted to go to the carnival to ask Kendra to be his girlfriend again." He replies. I nod.

"MY OTP HEART!" We hear Kendra scream.

Calum and I look at each other then start laughing like crazy.

We get up and get dressed for the day then head into the kitchen where everyone else is.

"Finally! What have you guys been doing this whole time?" Michael asks.

"Nothing." Calum says while he smirks at me.

"OH MY GOD! You guys were't doing the frickle frackle were you?" Kendra asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

I look at her with the most weirded expression because of how odd that question was. "I'm only kidding!" she says and starts cracking up.

"soo..." I try to change the subject, "What about your OTP heart, Kendra?"

"Oh don't even get her started!" Jaymi yells, whilst throwing her hand over Kendra's mouth.

Kendra started mumbling into Jaymi's hand and when she stops, Jaymi removes her hand.

"Hmm. Sounds interesting." I say while giggling.

She just sticks her chin up, smiles big, and nods.

"So fuckers, what're we doing today?" Kendra asks. Everyone starts smirking while looking at her. "What? Was it something I said?"

"No, baby." Luke says and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"We can't tell you where we're going today. Sorry bitch." Ash says to her.

"Well okay then, arse hole." She replies to him.

"How would you know about my arse hole??" He asks her with a horrified face. "I always thought someone was lookin' at my arse."

"Nigga please. You're flattering yourself too much." She says in a serious tone with a 'duh' expression.

There's so much sass in here...

"Ok my drama queens. Let's go get ready for today." Luke says to Kendra.

"Ok!" She says hopping off the counter and runs to her and Luke's room with Luke trailing behind her, shaking his head in laughter.

"DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!" Mikey yells after them.

"NO PROMISES!" Luke yells back.

Cue laughter.

20 minutes later

"Damn. What took you guys so long?" Jaymi asks.

"Luke's dick." Kendra replies with a straight face. "He couldn't fit it in his pants."

"Yeah right. More like me trying to fight Kendra about her makeup." Luke says from behind Kendra.

"I need it!" She wines.