Chapter 5

Chapter 5~ concert

Isabelle's POV

We all walked backstage. 5SOS was playing first.

"Do do do d-do do do do do do"

Good girls was their first song.

I really got this brotherly vibe when it came to Ashton. He was on his phone the whole time after I talked to him.

I can tell Luke really likes Kendra and Brad really likes Jaymi. I mean, for heavens sake, Brad and Jaymi snogged!!

I can finally say I had my first crush, Calum. When he hugged me, I felt a spark and wondered if he felt it, too.

I'm already shipping brad and Jaymi. They can be Braymi. I'm also shipping Luke and Kendra to be Lundra.

Calum's POV

When I hugged Izzy, I felt a spark. But there's no way she felt it, too. I only just met her, before I start any feelings, I need to get to know her better.

We finally finish our last song and the first thing I do is head over to Izzy. I give her a huge smile. She smiles back.

"You guys were AMAZING!" Kendra practically yells at us. Everyone laughs.

"KK, calm down. We're not making one of our videos right now," Jaymi calmly says. "But I agree, amazing show."

"What videos?" Luke asks.

"We'll show you later but right now 1D better get a move on!" Jaymi replies.

We all laugh again and Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn go on stage.

I hug Izzy from behind and get a death glare from Ashton. I hear Izzy giggle. I love her laugh.

"So what did you think about the concert?" I ask Isabelle, setting my chin on top of her head.

"I loved it!" She exclaims.

I chuckle, "well that's good!"

Kendra's POV

Calum and Isabelle are so cute together!! I feel a pair of hands rest on my waist and pull me back. I turn around to see Luke leading me to a room.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I hear Jaymi yell. I look at her and shrug kinda like saying 'I don't really know' and she nods.

He leads me back to the dressing room and I take that time to ask "what are you doing? I want to see them perform"

He doesn't answer. All he does is pull me close, by the small of my back, until our foreheads are touching.

Luke's POV

I dip my head down and kiss her instead of answering her question.

She puts her arms around my neck and her fingers get tangled in my hair.

My hands get lower until they reach her waist.

I start deepening the kiss with so much passion and, when she gives just as much passion back, I smile in the kiss.

Jaymi's POV

"Brad?" I get his attention.

"Yes?" he answers.

"What does Luke normally do when he brings a girl back to the dressing room?" I ask. I'm very protective over KK and I don't want anything to happen.

"Hmm I honestly don't know. I've never seen him do that before." He replies back.

"Come." Is all I say, leading him where Luke brought Kendra. He follows me.

We get to the room and I open the door quietly. Luke and Kendra are full on snogging in the middle of the room. I see Luke's hands getting lower and lower on her until they stop, just above her bum.

I motion for Brad to follow me and see his horrified expression. I try my best not to laugh. I hand him a pillow and count down from 3 on my fingers.

3...2...1.

I hit Kendra on the back of her head while Brad hits Luke's. They continue kissing.

Brad whispers in my ear, "I have an idea." I nod.

He quickly starts kissing me and I kiss back. He backs up into Kendra and Luke. They stop kissing and Luke starts yelling at Brad. Kendra and I watching in amusement.

Brad's POV

I honestly just wanted another reason to kiss Jaymi. She's all I can think about.