Chapter 4

Chapter 4~ meet and greet

Luke's POV

I saw 3 girls walk into our dressing room. The first one was about 5'4, had strawberry dirty blonde hair with light blue tips, and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing a ruffled skirt and a pink laced tang top tucked in and black wedge flats. I instantly fell in love with her.

The girl next to her had blonde hair with midnight blue tips for her hair, and her eyes are a hazel color. She has on black short shorts, and 'the vamps' band shirt.

The 3rd girl was hiding behind the girl with the vamps band shirt. What I could see, she has dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. She had on a black mini skirt, a 'Juan direction' band shirt with black flats.

The girl I fell for walks strait up to me first and holds out her hand. Is she a business lady? No. They don't dress like this. She must be either Kendra, Jaymi, or Isabelle. I shake her hand and she says, "hello, my name is Kendra. This is my sister Jaymi and behind her is Isabelle."

I couldn't stop myself. I reached my arms out and hugged Kendra. At first, it surprised her but very soon she hugged back.

"Alright Luke. That's enough." Says Jaymi, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"It was just a hug..." I shyly say, blushing, as I let go of Kendra.

"I'll talk to you later mister." Jaymi says. Then she goes off to meet the vamps. I'm guessing she's their biggest fan. I can tell Brad really likes her.

"Wait. Kendra...?" Michael questions.

"Yes Mikey?" She replies. I couldn't help it. I was jealous that she called him a nickname.

"Omg! I haven't seen you in forever!" Michael screams as he jumps up to hug her tightly.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Mikey?" She asks. He just hums in response. She continues, "you didn't explain to them what happened?"

He replies "no. I didn't think I would ever see you again so I didn't say anything to them. I also was to upset to tell them."

"Oh" is all she says.

I ask again, "what's going on?"

"She's my sister." Michael says.

Everyone in the room stops what they were doing and stops talking just to look at them.

Then almost everyone at the same time says "what??"

Kendra says "yeah. I haven't seen him since I was probably 11 years old and I'm 17 now!"

That was a shocker.

Michael's POV

I've missed kendra so much! I can't believe how long it's been!!

I did see how Luke was looking at her though... I can tell he really likes her. I'll just have to have a talk with him.

Jaymi's POV

After what Kendra and Michael said settled down, I went over to Brad. He smiled at me brightly and gave me a hug. I couldn't help myself, I smiled like an idiot and wouldn't stop rambling on about nonsense. Why do I always do that?

"You're beautiful even when u ramble, you know that right?" He asked, and I blushed and looked down. "And you're gorgeous when you blush." He said while pushing my head up lightly with his fingers. He leaned in closer and kissed me. It caught me by surprise at first but after a second I kissed him back.

"STOP SNOGGING OMG!" Louis from 1D screamed. "AT LEAST GET A ROOM!" I giggled. Brad had his forehead on mine and my hands were on his chest. His were around my waist.

I heard someone clear their throat and

I knew it was Kendra.

I pulled away from brad but he kept his hands on my waist. when I turned around, he pulled me close to him so my back was on his chest.

I love being in his arms.

"Yes, KK?" I asked.

"May I speak to brad? alone." She said. I knew exactly what she was going to do and nodded. I took that opportunity to do the same to Luke.

Brad's POV

I loved kissing her. Every second of it. I wish Louis wouldn't have interrupted is but Kendra was talking to me now.

"I can tell you really like Jaymi," she started. "It's very clear since you just snogged her even though you just met her. But there's nothing wrong with that. She really likes you. If you get to handsy or break her heart I swear that I will cut off your dick and make sure no one dates you ever again. And if she gets pregnant before she's married, I'm killing you, and I'll help her take care of the baby. The end." With that she walked away.

Okay then. I better be careful.

Ashton's POV

I walked up to Isabelle since she was just standing around. "Hi, I'm Ashton."

"Hi" is all she says back, looking down at her shoes.

"What's your last name?" I ask, trying not to sound creepy.

"I don't have one. But my middle name is Ann." She replies.

"Isabelle Ann, how old are you?"

"15 almost 16" she answers still looking down.

I nod. Calum comes up and hugs Isabelle. They both back away smiling at each other. I take that as my cue to go. I go back to my seat and get my phone out.

Me: mum, it's her.

Calum's POV

I couldn't help but be jealous when Ashton got to talk to Isabelle first. I liked her. I really did. I liked her shyness, and she's gorgeous!

We exchanged numbers then it was time for the concert.

"I'll see you after the show" I promised her. She nodded.

The girls left and all of us were smiling widely. 1D was getting ready that whole time so when they came in they had no clue what happened. That's a lot of explaining...