Chapter 11

Chapter 11~ accidents

Jaymi's POV

I turn to Luke and say, "they need you for sound check. Don't worry. I'll make sure Kendra is okay."

He nods and bends down to give Kendra a kiss, then leaves for sound check.

"I was watching everything from in here! I can't believe you didn't go off on one of them!" I exclaim as soon as we're alone.

"I know! I told Luke to start running 'cause it wouldn't be very pretty sight." She tells me and starts walking to the dressing room where Brad, Tristan, Connor, James, and Izzy were.

When we get there, she sees the table full of food and rushes towards it. I walk up beside her and she fake sniffles and says, "it's so beautiful... can I, can I have it?" I nod and she doesn't even grab a plate. She just starts digging in.

Brad walks up behind me and firmly places his hands on my waist.

We hear the door creak open and 5SOS and 1D walks in. When they see Kendra eating away Niall whines at her, "but that's my food!"

She doesn't even turn around and says, "1 you weren't here to stop me. So, ha! and 2 share you arse."

He pretends to be hurt and over dramatically gasps. Once he's done with his little act he says, "ffffffiiiiiiinnneeeeeee."

she smirks and goes back to eating.

Luke comes up behind her and hugs her from behind. She continues eating and completely ignores him. He starts kissing her neck. She still ignores him and eats more. He continues kissing her neck and starts whispering things into her neck, "babe, come on. I wanna kiss you."

With that she stuffs a marshmallow into her mouth, turns to Luke, cups his face with her hands, and pecks him with a kiss.

When she pulls away, he pouts and says, "that tasted like marshmallow. Not your sweet lips." She blushes intensely and everyone in the room laughs.

I completely forgot I was in Brad's arms until I felt his chest vibrate on my back from laughing.

"1D and 5sauce. Time to go on stage." One of the staff say.

They all nod and leave the room except for Luke. Kendra looks at him confused. He says, "I never got to taste your sweet lips, baby."

Surprisingly, she doesn't have anything in her mouth and before she could stuff her face again, he grabs her wrists and pulls her close to him, kissing her like his life determines on it. She starts laughing during the kiss and he lets go of her wrists to hold her waist. Now that her hands are free, she grabs a piece of cake and smashes it onto his face.

He pulls away and looks at her devilishly. "Shit" she whispers under her breath. She starts running but before she gets far, since she's in heels, he hugs her from behind with a piece of cake in his hand and smashes it onto her face.

Aww their cake faced together. Next thing I know, Kendra is laughing like crazy and squirming under Luke's hold. Oh no...

"Luke no!" I yell, and it all happens in a flash. Kendra kicks her legs trying to get away from his intense tickles, she hits the legs of the table and they both lose balance, crushing her leg. She starts screaming and yelling like crazy. Luke jumps off her, and to her side. Oh shit. That just happened.

I rush over to the other side of Kendra and get her out of Luke's hold. "It's your turn to perform. She'll be fine when you get back." I tell him. He nods, wipes his face so there's no cake left on it, and leaves without a word. He must feel so guilty.