Chapter 6

Chapter 6~ After the concert

Isabelle's POV

The concert was over and everyone exchanged numbers. I was going to have to sneak back into the orphanage.

After all the guys were on their tour bus to go back to their hotel, Kendra, Jaymi, and I went to the bus stop and waited. The bus finally came and the ride was a lot more quicker than I remembered it being.

I finally get in front of the orphanage and sneak back into my room. I still feel a little weird about Ashton. I think I'll do a little more looking at my files.

I get off my bed and lay down next to it on the floor. I reach my hand out and grab my file. I look through everything but find nothing. I'm about to slide it back under when I see a little corner of a paper coming out from underneath my bed. Hmm I haven't seen that before. It says:

Isabelle Ann Irwin

Born June 28, 1998

Parents: Anne Marie (not sure dad)

Siblings: Ashton Irwin

Born in: Hornsby, Australia

So I do have siblings...

I have to text Ashton right now!

Me: Ashton, can we talk?

Ash bash: sure thing. Everything ok?

Me: I rather talk in person. How soon can u be at the Starbucks down the street from the all girls orphanage?

Ash bash: be there in 5 minutes. Do u want anyone else there or just me?

Me: just u.

I grab the paper and my purse and jump out the window again. Then i start running full speed to Starbucks.

By the time I got there, he was already sitting at a table with 2 green teas.

I sit down across from him and slide the paper over.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Read it." Is all I say.

I see his expression change from confused to excited. After he's done reading it he jumps up and hugs me.

"You have to meet mum!" he says loudly, earning a few looks from other customers.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to meet her. I mean she put me in an orphanage in another continent for heavens sake!

"I have a better idea," He says after I don't reply. I nod for him to go on. "You can come on the tour with us, 1D, and The Vamps. After the tour, we're going back to Australia and that's when you'll meet mum. Just so it won't rush things."

"What about Kendra and Jaymi? Can they come, too?" I ask, not wanting to be the only girl on a tour bus with 13 boys.

"We would have to ask but I don't think that's a problem." He answers with a smile.

"I can come. Just let me get my stuff and I'll meet you outside my orphanage." I tell him. He nods and we both get up and exit Starbucks.

We say our goodbyes and I run back to the orphanage. When I get there, I start packing my things like a mad woman.

After I'm done packing, I wait by my window so I can see when they get there. I see a big tour bus pull up and I throw my things out the window then jump out.

Ashton and Calum come running towards me and take my stuff to the bus. We all get on and everyone greets me.

"I already explained to everyone." Ashton whispers to me. I just nod.

Calum's POV

Watching her jump out that window was so cool. I mean, it wasn't a far jump but still, she looked boss ass. I love that about a girl.

After she got on the bus, we headed back to the hotel. It was a long drive so she fell asleep on one of the couches with her head in Ashton's lap. He was looking at her smiling the whole time.

He must be really happy to see his long lost sister.

I remember him mentioning her before. His mum didn't have enough money to keep her so she put her in an orphanage. I'm not sure how she got to London though.

When we got to the hotel, Ashton looked like he was about to fall asleep and none of us wanted to wake Izzy up. So I carried her, Ashton following close behind.

Tomorrow we were going to ask Kendra and Jaymi to join us on tour. Luke and Brad were really excited about that.

I carry Izzy to my room and set her down on the bed. I grab a pillow and blanket and get situated on the floor.

I quickly fall asleep from this long, amazing day.

THE NEXT DAY

Isabelle's POV

I wake up to the sound of soft snoring. I sit up in the bed and look around. I see Calum sleeping on the floor and instantly feel bad. He has a concert tonight and he slept on the floor.

I try my best to quietly walk out of the room but when I pass by him, he grabs my ankle and mumbles, "wait," I wait for him to finish the sentence. "Lay down." I do as he says and lay down next to him. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles. I smile back.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says, catching me off guard. No one has ever called me beautiful before.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Well. How about you?" He asks back.

"Like I was on a cloud. You shouldn't have given up your bed for me. I'm good sleeping on the floor." I assure him.

"That's to bad," he replies and I scrunch my eyebrows together confused. He continues, "I'm not good with you sleeping on the floor."

Ashton walks in, "what's going on here?"

Calum answers, "I was talking to Izzy, I just woke up and so did she." I loved how he called me by a nickname.

"Oh. Well, breakfast is ready. After we eat we're going to talk to Jaymi and Kendra so get ready for the day. Isabelle, your stuff is in the living room. There's one more room left here so you can take that one." Ashton replies.

"Okay. Thanks, Ash bash." I tell him and he nods and walks out. Then I turn my head back to Calum, "I better go now." He frowns and nods his head.

"I'll see you at breakfast." I say and he nods again, still frowning.

I walk out and go to the living room. I get my stuff then walk to the last empty room left, just like Ashton said.

I wear my neon green shorts, a grey and bright green striped crop top, and sea green flats.

I walk out of the room and into the kitchen where a plate of pancakes are waiting for me. Yumm.

We all finish breakfast and head for the bus to talk to Jaymi and Kendra.