1- Gingerbread man

"Last year of school!" I cheer, doing a little dance. I jump on a school bench and start to twerk.

"Schools almost over" Blue chants, pumping her fist in the air while spinning around like a tornado.

Dennie jumps up on the bench behind me and starts to do a German dance.

We burst into a collection of laughter.

The school bell rings.

First lesson: biology. I make my way to biology. Dennie has chemistry and Blue has Physics. Luckily my boyfriend is in the same class as me. I run up to him to encase him within my grasp. He turns around grinning. I return the wide smile, taking my seat next to him.

"I like it better when you wear skirts" he whispers. I haven't worn a skirt since year 8. The year I was experimenting different styles. One week I was a goth, the next I wore all pink. That year was confusing for everyone.

"I never wear skirts to school" I giggle. I never liked wearing skirts to school because I always thought it showed too much skin. He knows that.

"You should" maybe I should think about wearing skirts to school more often. Who cares if it'll be awkward for me. Ill have my boyfriend Zahir with me.

"Maybe I will" I laugh, reaching up to ruffle his hair. He quickly grabs my wrist "don't touch" he warns.

"Well damn" I whisper

"What?" He asks, releasing my hand.

"Nothing" I block him out and listen to the teacher.

I zone out after a while. Listening to my own thoughts.

"Minnie!" Mr. Filler shouts "I will not have you sleep in my class!"

I bounce back to life, whipping my head up off the table "s-sorry" an uninvited yawn escapes my mouth. Zahir Snickers "she's gonna get it" his friends sneer.

Mr. Filler narrows his eyes. He walks over to me. He holds out his hand for my book, I reluctantly give it to him. Suddenly, he slams the book on the desk.

"Out!" Mr. Filler points to the door "but I didn't do anything" I protest "exactly! You didn't do anything the whole lesson. Now Minnie leave my class and go to M208 or I will call Mrs. McDonald"

Fuck.

I scurry to gather my stuff, before giving Zahir a kiss on the cheek and storming out the class. "I will call Mrs. McDonald" I mimic. Just because he can't handle his class I get an hour detention after school. Also no one calls Mrs. McDonald she just appears out of nowhere immediately when someone disobeys the rules. Well, her rules. She randomly makes new rules on the spot everyday. She also gives out detentions to kids like its candy. Then the kid is never to be seen again. Poor Timmy, he will always be remembered.

Walking around the corridors I spot Blue's room. Most of the walls in my school are glass so the whole class can see me clearly.

I decide to have some fun. I mean I'm already have an hour detention, what else could they do?

I do an Egyptian dance while I walk pass her class. She spots me the second I appear, staring at how ridiculous I look. I backtrack and start to do a moonwalk backwards. A smile breaks across her face as she starts to join me in a dance battle.

She does the funky chicken, managing not to get caught by the teacher. I shake my head disapprovingly before I show her how it's done. I kick my legs out while I flap my arms. Blue and I mimic chickens until the teacher catches her.

Shocked, she falls off her chair. I collapse from the laughter, clutching my stomach as I kneel on the floor.

Suddenly, I hear the classroom door open "miss Alyss?" I keep my head ducked down "n-no it's Sydney brown" I reply in a high pitch voice. "No it's not, I know it's you, Minnie Alyss" I've been caught.