9-Nightmares

Ever since that day Zayn took me to the art studio I've been having nightmares. It's been half a year nothing's changed. I'm still the same Minnie. I tried to change, and lasted for a while, but ever since I visited the police station with Zayn. I realised life is short, and I got to live life to its fullest. Being a goody too shoes isn't me, I shouldn't have tried to change. Maybe going out every night and breaking an entry isn't want most people call 'living life' but to me it's the only way to feel free. I've always felt as if I'm never noticed and when I rebel I feel free. People notice me. People like me.

Within the year I've become closer with Harry. He's been there for me although I've been really depressing this year. When I'm with him I can't help but to smile at his goofy jokes because when he smiles I smile. He makes everything lighter and easygoing. He still doesn't know what happened that night, only Zayn knows and I hope it stays that way.

To add to the stress I've been getting, my exams have been stressful. Unfortunately, I have one today.

"There will be no cheating during this exam. If you are caught cheating, you have no one to blame but yourself. Thank you. The time is 9:30. You have an hour to complete this exam. You may begin."

Physics. Let's just say science isn't my best subject. All I have to do is remember the things Blue taught me.

When you see a rainbow it's not magic it's refraction.

The life cycle of a star begins with the protostar.

The electromagnetic spectrum waves are Radio waves, Microwaves, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, X-Rays and Gamma rays.

I got this.

I look down and read the first question.

What is an isotope?

Fuck.

•:•

After I walk out the exam hall I feel like my brain has exploded. Every time I didn't know a question I froze and chose to stare at the question until the answer appeared. I hope everyone else did better than me.

I slowly walk to where I know my friends would be. My lack of sleep and stress, is making me more tired than I should be.

"Minnie!" Harry practically leaps onto me, wrapping his long arms around my small frame. His embrace feels warm, so I melt into his arms. He pulls back with his hands on my shoulders "how'd you think you did?"

Everyone stares at me, awaiting my answer. I decide to tell them the truth. "I froze" I admit "I couldn't remember everything" I frown, looking towards Blue because she gave me the most support.

She gives me a weak smile as Harry steps back. She holds out her arms motioning me to hug her. Blue's hugs are different to everyone else's. She locks her arms around your neck and brings you close. I step into her embrace wrapping my arms around her. We bury our faces into each other's shoulders.

"We aced the other tests," she tells me "this was the last exam. Minnie I know what you're like and I'm not going to let this one exam rule your life." She releases me from her hold "okay?"

"Okay" I breathe, feeling stronger than before.

I make it through the next lesson and lunch, but now I have English. All we've been doing is preparing for our exams and now that's over. My whole life revolved around these exams. Its my work. It's my grade. It's my life. But their decision.

Luckily my English teacher decided not to show up, so we have a supply teacher. The supply teacher isn't teaching us, she sitting at the desk drinking tea and reading her book, which I can make out to be 50 shades of grey.