14 -Accidental (part 1)

-•-Harry's p.o.v -•- (Yay!)

I can't stand it anymore. I have to see her and tell her how I feel. It's killing me from the inside, to keep my feelings bottled up inside.

I know it's just a small crush right now, but what if it becomes something bigger?

"Hey Harry" Princess pouts her perfectly pink lips. She twirls her pink hair with her right finger.

"Hey" I say looking straight past her and at the girl of my dreams. Her name ends with 'e' and it sounds so perfect to me.

I push past Princess and sprint to her. Next thing I know, I clash into Minnie. "Harry... I have to tell you something-"

"Move, bitch" I exclaim pushing her out of my sight. The girl of my dreams is leaving! I don't have time for her.

I run down the hall and leap onto my future wife's back like a ninja, making her slide across the floor. "I love you, Blue!" I shout while still on top of her.

I see everyone transform into rainbows and unicorns, from all the happiness I feel.

I jump off of Blue and help her stand.

She stares at me with a blank expression. Even when a unicorn poops on her head, she still shows no emotion.

"I totes love ya too bunny boo!" She blurts with a giant smile. "...But I'm not Blue."

"Well who are ya?"

"I'm Zayn!" She rips off her mask.

If Blue was Zayn, doesn't that mean I love Zayn too. Because I love Blue. Maybe all time time I mixed up my feelings for him.

"I love you Zaynie!!!!" I give him a bone crushing hug. "I love you 5eva!"

"I love you. You are mine. We are getting married. You will not leave me... EVER!"

I agree to everything he says, because I love him that much. Then we skip off into the sunset.

Suddenly, Liam jumps out from behind the moon and we are in space.

"NO! I love Harry!" He yells, fighting Zayn for my love.

"Well I'm his husband" Zayn 'Z' snaps him with attitude.

"You're his husband?"

"Yup, that's me!" He says popping the 'P'.

Zayn punches Liam to a new dimension and we live happily ever after.

¡The end!

What the hell did I just write? What is this... Beautiful fragrant manure ( a.k.a. Shit)? I was bored, okay? This is what happens when you're bored. Also I hope no one was offended by my terrible writing. I love you 5eva!

Did anyone actually fall for the beginning part? No? Okay.

Moving on.

Now for the real chapter...

-•- Minnie's p.o.v -•-

So, Harry's been ignoring be all day. Every time I see him he makes an excuse to leave. He even used 'my cat calling me' as an excuse, because you can hear your cat from school. I'm not surprised he owns a cat. But why is he avoiding me? His mood has drastically changed since the other day.

"Minnie why do you not have a book? It is part of the schools equipment list. Go to the library now and find one." My history teacher yells at me. He's having a lazy day and is making us read the whole lesson. I survived the whole day without a book. Last lesson and someone decides to actually notice me.