2- Hey world

I kick my feet up on the table in front of me and lean back in my chair. I've been in this room for God knows how long.

Something hard hits the back of my head. I rub the area that's been hit. After, tiny paper bombs fly through the air, some landing in front of me and on my head.

"What the fuck?!" I shout at the curly haired boy behind me

"She speaks" he announces, taking a dramatic bow in his seat

"There are other ways to get people to speak" I walk over to him "like saying hello what's your name" I flick him in the head, then walk back to my seat.

I flop into my seat, looking towards him "my name is Harry, if you want to know so bad" he grins.

"Minnie" I huff

"I know" he laughs "nice stunt you pulled today, although the gingerbread man-"

"Was eaten by a fox!" I finish for him "I know" I wave him off.

"I-I I thought that w-was a good ref- reference" Timmy smiles.

"Thank you Timmy" I smile "see someone gets me" I empathise the word 'someone' so Harry gets the point.

"Oh no I get it. Being fragile like a biscuit also being unoriginal like a cookie is a excellent reference to you. If you're going for something like that, go ahead, I won't judge" he smirks.

"You're forgetting that the gingerbread man was smart as well as fast. What I'm trying to say is I'm one tough cookie" I tap the area where my heart is.

"The gingerbread man isn't a cookie" Harry laughs.

I frown "you're the one who started all this cookie business. You said cookie first." I exclaim.

"Cookie business" Harry repeats in a monotonous voice "cookie business" the ends of his mouth twitch into a smile. His face turns pink from trying to contain the laughter.

"Cookie" he chokes out during the laughter "business" he laughs harder. Causing him to collapse onto the floor and roll around. He looks like a fish. My cheeks burn red, I don't know why.

I look to Timmy with a questioning look. He just shrugs.

I leap out my seat. Harry's been laughing for 2 minutes straight. I kneel down next to his body.

"Harry calm down" I say, holding his shoulders. His shoulders violently shake up and down "c-cookies" he laughs.

There's no way of stopping him.

I do the first thing that came to my mind.

I slap him.

"Oww" he pouts. I have to admit it's cute.

"Why did you slap me?" He holds his cheek.

I shrug "they do it in the movies."

"Yeah when they think the person's dead" he cries.

"Mate y-you were good a-as gone" Timmy laughs.

I raise my eyebrows "see" I chuckle.

I stand holding out my hand for Harry to take "thanks" he mumbles.

Blood rushes through my hand when they connect, causing them to burn up. The feeling disappears when the connection is lost.

I stare at my hands wondering why my body had that reaction. I thought that only happened when Zahir touched me. What's the difference with Harry?

My phone starts to ring. The sound echoes throughout the room. Which isn't a good thing because my ringtone is of a laughing baby. I blush as I read the caller ID.