11 - Eco-Friendly

🎧The song for this chapter is Easy Love - Sigala. It's in the video.🎶🎵

~•~

"You should've seen his reaction. What's wrong with me? Am I not crush worthy. How can he like Princess and not me. Bitch." I continue to ramble on. This happened yesterday and I'm still complaining now, after school.

"So she's a bitch because Harry likes her?" Blue laughs.

"No. Harry's the bitch" I reply smugly.

"Wow..." Is all she says.

"I don't understand. Why does he like her?" I complain, probably annoying Blue.

"I don't know and I don't care" Blue grumbles, still raiding my wardrobe. "You've been complaining all day. In the words of Elsa 'Let it go'."

"That's easy for you to say, it didn't happen to you. I feel all insecure now" I pout, wrapping my arms around myself.

Blue stands up straight, raising her eyebrows at me "really?"

I nod "I feel terrible" I exaggerate. "I could just shrivel up and die in a hole" I flop face first onto my bed "and no one would care" I mumble into the bed, loud enough for Blue to hear.

"I wouldn't turn up to your funeral," she sits on my bed "it's too much work."

"Bitch" I kick her off my bed. She falls with a satisfying thud.

"Why am I friends with you?" She asks herself, while rubbing her butt.

"Because you love me?" I play innocent, batting my eyelashes.

"Yeah, that's it" she rolls her eyes "can we go somewhere? It's boring staying here."

I sit up straight and dangle my legs off my bed "where should we go?" There's not a lot of places to go where we live. It's all forests and fields. Blue shrugs "I don't know but I'm wearing your clothes because I don't want to wear my uniform" she tells me, pulling out a big army jacket, light blue shorts and a white vest.

"That's the best outfit I've seen you put together" I laugh.

"Shut up," she scoffs, putting on the clothes "I can wear nice clothes."

That's a complete lie, I've never even seen her wear a colour coordinated outfit in my life. She wears Christmas jumpers in the summer, fluffy Christmas jumpers. She only does her hair for special occasions. Otherwise, it's curly and knotty. She has an overrated grunge look. The poor girl was never blessed with style.

"You wore a kilt to a family party, and that was this year... In the winter, with school shoes."

"In my defence, the school shoes were the only black shoes I owned... and still own" she starts looking around "speaking of shoes, where's yours?"

I point to the bottom of my wardrobe. "Why do you own a kilt?" I question. She's not even Scottish, she's full British.

"Honestly, I have no idea," she pauses to think "weird" she giggles.