3- Forgetful

"You never told me why you're in detention" I tell harry as we leave school.

"I'm not going to tell you" he shakes his head.

I jump the last three steps of the stairs "okay."

"Okay?" he asks, stepping in front of me "you're giving up?"

"No I respect your privacy" I smile, sidestepping him.

"I froze a banana" he mutters.

"What?" I laugh "you're not getting anything else out of me" he confirms, walking a faster pace.

"You have to give me more information than 'I froze a banana'" I mimic his voice while trying to match his pace. Which is hard because his legs are longer than mine. He's also way taller than me. He looks like the Eiffel Tower next to me. Okay, maybe he's just a few inches taller than me, but he's still pretty tall. It's the same with Zahir, only Zahir a little shorter than Harry.

He notices me struggle and slows down once we get outside school "give it time" he laughs. I look up at him frowning. Does that mean I'll see him again?

"Minnie!" Zahir runs up to me and encases me in his embrace. I inhale his scent.

When he pulls away I notice Harry awkwardly shuffling on his feet "this is Harry" I introduce "he was in detention with me."

Both guys nod their heads at each other "Zahir right?" Harry asks "yeah, how did you know?" Zahir smiles "your reputation precedes you" Harry grimaces "umm, thanks?" Zahir frowns.

"Okay, we have to go" I grab Zahir's arm, dragging him away from Harry "bye Harry" I wave.

"No" Zahir soils his feet into the ground "what reputation?" he asks, boldly, puffing out his chest like an ape.

"I know you're a player Zahir" Harry narrows his eyes, both guys stand there glaring at each other. Harry sighs running a hand through his hair "but that's none of my business" he gives me a weak smile "bye Minnie" he plants a kiss on my cheek before running off.

"Harry!" I call after him "what the fuck?" I yell, but I can't help the deep shade of pink rushing to my cheeks.

"Who is he?" Zahir waves his hands towards the place Harry was. His eyebrows are knitted together, his eyes are wild and his hair has fallen out of place. Fuck me.

"I don't know, met him today" I supply him with the answers, before he goes full ape on me.

He visually relaxes "I'm being a overprotective boyfriend aren't I?" he stares into my eyes, smiling. But the smile doesn't reach his eyes. "I think it's hot" I admit, poking his cheek. He genuinely smiling now. With crinkles by his eyes and everything.

He pulls me in his embrace "let's go" he whispers against my ear.

He leads me to his car. He opens the door for me "m'lady" he says. I giggle. I mean a really girly giggle, I guess that's what he does to me.

Once I'm secured in his car he runs to his side of the car "promise you won't kill me" he pleads.

"why?" I'm not promising anything before I know what I'm getting into. "please" he begs, holding his hands up like a puppy "fine" I cross my arms across my chest.

"I love you" he melts my heart everytime he says that.

He turns around to grab something from the car door. When he turns back around, he pulls out a blindfold.

Fuck no!

"I'm not wearing that" I deadpan.

"come on, it's not for long" he argues.