S04 E13: GTA RP, and Movie Set Shenanigans

Waking up with an empty bed was something Isabella is used to, so waking up beside Paige is something she was really looking forward to.

The sunlight hit the bedroom, making Paige's violet hair a bit brighter. Isabella turned towards her slightly, scootching over and pulling her girlfriend closer, her hand softly playing with the ends of her hair.

Paige slowly stirred, opening an eye, her emerald eyes hypnotizing Isabella's hazel ones. They grinned at each other letting out a satisfied sigh. Isabella wrapped her arm and a foot on Paige and nestled her head on the crook of her neck. Paige chuckled and rested her hand on Isabella's waist.

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning honey."

//

"It's the first time this week that I have a free day."

Isabella grinned and swayed on her seat lightly.

"I have been playing GTA but not been streaming so today's stream is going to be fun."

//

@isabellapress: It's been a month since I streamed GTA! Come and catch up with me on twitch. tv/IsabellaPress!! We have a lot to catch up on...

Isabella took the computer to the studio since Paige's setup was in her room. She set everything up, waited in the queue, before starting her stream.

username1: Oh my god hello guys

username2: How did the date with Cop Claire go?

userneme3: I see her around, isn't Bella a paramedic now? I see her around other people's streams

Isabella's eye glazed over the comments, chuckling at every one since they were freaking out that she was going to live again.

"Good morning everyone! We have a lot to catch up on with Bella Mond. Yes, she's a paramedic now. As for her date with Cop Claire, it was a success and they got together in-game."

The computer screen popped up and showed Bella (Isabella's character) in a PD meeting with the rest of the police department because she needed to announce something.

She moved around to the side, being tackled by Claire.

Claire: Good morning, honey.

Bella: Well hello to you too Deputy Everly.

Isabella bit her lip to try and get rid of her grin before helping her character up.

Claire: What are you doing here?

Bella: There are some things Price wants me to announce is all.

Bella stood beside her, Isabella's eye dancing with amusement as her girlfriend's character was just dancing, a shoe on her right hand, while Bass, the chief of police, was briefing the rest of the police department.

Bass: Okay, so we have one of the paramedics here to make an announcement, everybody listens up or else I will shoot you.

Isabella shook her head and chuckled, moving her character up to the front. Over the past few weeks, Bella had been welcomed into the police department with open arms because of her relations with Claire and she was part of paramedics.

Bella: So, Misa sent me here to tell you all that if you ever call the paramedics for something stupid like shooting each other again, we're not going to revive you and you might as well Perma. I'm looking at you, Claire.