Entertainment News: The Presses : Where Are They Now?

It's been over a year and a half since we last saw an episode of 'The Presses.' It is a reality TV show that follows the personal lives of the Press family. The series mostly focuses on the 3 members of the family, Michelle Lorraine Press, Christen Annemarie Press, and their eldest daughter, Isabella Blaire Press.  They would occasionally feature their younger children; Diana Elaine and Aquila Elise Press (twins), and their youngest, Theodora Denae Press. 

After ending their last season at what seemed to be a cliffhanger for the audience, majority have been wondering where the star-studded family were, seeing as most of them have not been actively posting on social media. 

With the recent announcements of The Press coming out with another season, here is a small recap that you have to know before going into the new season. Here is what we've got so far.

01. | Michelle Lorraine Press

Michelle Press playing her role in Charlie's Angels; Michelle Press during for a photoshoot and interview for Forbes Magazine

Michelle Lorraine Press has always been known for being a 'workaholic,' so her silence was not a big surprise for a lot of her fans. But she had been going to award shows like the Grammy's and the Oscars. 

She was also seen traveling around, allegedly taking care of some of the family businesses that was left to her. But most of her attention has been on the newly opened hospital called the 'Shepherd-Sloan Memorial Hospital - Los Angeles' as she acts as the Medical Director.

In terms of Music and Film, it was alleged that she has been working with multiple artists behind the scenes with production and songwriting, but it seems like she has no intention of putting out her own project for a while. 

"Michelle has just been focusing on taking care of the businesses Herlinda (her grandmother) and Reydante (her grandfather) left for her," An alleged source says. "She's been through a lot, so she's been resting. Right now, she's enjoying her time with her family before going back to work full-time."

The break seemed to be not only with her projects but with social media as well. "She just doesn't really have time to be on her phone in general. She's been busy running around in the hospital and traveling for business meetings."

02. | Christen Annemarie Press

 | Christen Annemarie Press