S06 E01: Welcome Back

Birds chirped as The Press household welcomed the rising sunshine illuminating their beautiful home. The natural sunlight gave the interior of the house this yellowish look, giving this warm feeling of home, the sunray hitting the grand piano in the middle of the living room just right, giving the perfect, almost cinematic reflection of the huge family portrait that the family of 6 had in their living room. 

 The Press household had a grand mansion, but it was a mansion that looked like someone actually lived in it. 

 And let me tell you, they were living. 

"MAMA! AQUILA STOLE MY SHOES AGAIN!"

"WE HAVE THE SAME CLOTHES, YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF THAT THAT IS MINE!" 

"YES I DO! THIS SMELLS LIKE SHIT!" 

"Diana, Language." 

"BUT MOMMY SAYS IT ALL THE TIME!" 

Michelle popped her head in from the kitchen, giving her daughter a playful look. "Hey, don't drag me into this, and listen to your Mama." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle and Christen both sat on the couch facing the camera, huge smiles on their faces as they were once again making an episode. 

"Hey, we're back!!" Christen cheered, making jazz hands as she scootched closer to her wife.

"Now we're back back back, back again-gen-gen," Michelle vibed, nodding her head as she tapped her foot. She grinned at the camera. "Not gonna lie, I did miss doing these."

Harold chuckled and nodded her head. "Not gonna also lie, I missed your home."

Mitch playfully scoffed and shook her head. "You wound me, Harold, you only want us for our home."

"And the food."

Christen giggled as she watched the banter right in front of her. "Michelle does make really good food. What's for lunch today?"

"I'm making curry," Mitch shrugged. "I'll just leave it here and y'all could heat some later," she mumbled under her breath as she went through her schedule. "I have an appendectomy at like 12:30. Right Steph?"

The camera panned at Stephany, the "Head of Assistant," who was scrolling through the digital planner. "Yeah, and a staff meeting at 3."

.

"You could say I have been promoted," The Korean said with a small grin on her face, the camera panning out to show the 2 other assistants who were also holding their iPads for the schedule. "Everyone, meet the other assistants. Mitch finally realized that we needed a bigger team."

Clarissa, a beautiful African American, was the first to introduce herself. "I am Clarissa Patton, from Colorado. I handle Michelle's like industry sort of things. Any emails about her work in music and film with the Press Production and Press Records go through me first and I schedule and go through contracts and all that fun snazzy stuff."

"Hello I'm Monica Cheng, from Vermont," the Chinese-American said with a grin. "I'm handling kind of the family businesses that Michelle has, so sometimes I go to the meetings, especially when they are out of the state and she could not go."