Disclaimer

WARNING!!!
This book may say completed, but it is still being edited and fixed up. The story line may change.

I do not own any of the Marvel or DC characters. My characters however are mine and mine alone. Don't you dare steal this story. Results of plagiarism will be severe. I am being kind, please don't steal.

In this book the timeframe and ages may be different. Maybe some twenty year old is now a high schooler. Maybe some kid is now fourteen. When you read it could be the middle of July but the book takes place in December. I could mention Clint's family (recently proven in the movie Marvel The Avengers: Age of Ultron) but have no Damian Wayne yet. This book takes place in my own time periods so don't try to correct me on chronological order.

This is my own little world. My pure imagination. (*starts singing willy wonka pure imagination*)

Some of the photos will eventually disappear so I have come up with an instagram to keep all the photos. The instagram is the same as my Wattpad username, Silence2all.

I started this book around summer 2014, I think. Actually it was either March 12 or something of 2014 or 2015. I can't remember. I think it was March 13, 2015.

Picture of Jennifer Laufeyson