Chapter 22 ~ Return Of Mortuus Luna

Since Nightwing is now healed and I gave him back his cape, I can finally go back out and cause trouble. To celebrate my upcoming chaos rampage me and Candy are going out. Just a warning because you people don't know me to well, this is not a smart idea.

Last time we hung out we were only on the streets for an hour before destroying the Batmobile and nearly killing Batman. That was just an hour together.

With our arms looped me and Candy skip into a bar. The bouncer didn't dare stop us. We could kill him in seconds. We skip in and everyone stops.

In an overly perky voice Candy yells, "If B-man shows up, I blow up the entire block and none of ya will be able to escape 'cause my buddy here will put a force field around this place! Now let's party! Two rounds on me!"

I haven't learned force fields yet. It was just a bluff. Oh, and we obviously aren't paying for shit. Candy came up with bomb money. They're bombs that look like money!

Seven shots, two whiskey bottles, and nine bottles of whatever later. (Just imagine that little voice on SpongeBob saying that! I hate SpongeBob though.)

"I-I don't think it's it's sssmaaart for ya to have another," Candy slurs at me.

"Weeellllllll, that's why we're evil r-remember,"

"True. Eh! Two bottles of-of.......fireball!"

We giggle as I throw a fireball of my own at him. I grab the fireball from the bartender's hands and walk out. Candy follows. She had to set down the 'money' first.

"Time for the real party to start," I say before taking a swig.

I grab Candy's arm and begin to fly. We jerk a bit due to me being drunk. I take us to a really tall building and land. I think this is Wayne Enterprise actually.

"Dimisit fun incipe Candy, stillabunt quidam bombs!" I yell.

"What," Candy giggles.

I laugh before saying, "Oops. That's latin. Hehe. I meeeaaannt, let the fun begin! Candy, drop some bombs!" I move my shoulders side to side with each word.

She throws a couple while I throw off one or two fireballs. I watch as a building begins to burn and then the bomb Candy threw destroys half of it.

"I didn't know you spoke latin. Should've figured. I mean, all your spells are in latin," comes a voice behind us.

Turning around I see Kid Flash and Aqualad. I'm guessing it was KF who said that.

"Hey Speedo!" Me.

"Hey Fishboy!" Candy Bomb.

Candy Bomb and I bust out laughing.

Offended Kid Flash says, "No. Speedy was Green Arrow's apprentice. I'm Kid Flash." I facepalm at this. I called him speedo as in the male swimsuit. He's an idiot.

"Enough chat, let's dance," Candy yells.

Immediately I throw a fireball at one of the water swords in Aqualad's hands. He slashes at me with the other one while the first one reforms. Looking at his arms I notice tattoos that look like water to me. Kal. Maybe that group is actually all Young Justice. I'm to drunk to think about this right now.

With an idea in mind I flip over to Candy. She's busy with the running idiot. I grab her arm and whisper in her ear, "I have an idea. Follow my lead."

I take her arm and spin her so she kicks Aqualad in the face. When he goes down Kid Flash goes to him. I grab the top of Kid Flash's outfit and yank down his mask. Wally West. I KNEW IT!