Chapter 21 ~ Dragged To The Cave

In the morning I go outside to find our doorstep covered in snow. Making sure no one's around I melt it. I lift the water with my magic and toss it over the railing.

After fall break we all went back to school for a couple weeks. The only thing that really happened was Conner and his group always kerping an eye on me. It got annoying. Now we're back out of school for winter break.

Walking around Gotham I take in the sights. I'm so engrossed in the snow that I run into someone. We fall to the ground. I get up and notice it was Dick I knocked over. He hasn't been around for a long while. I heard he was on a vacation.

He groans in pain and I help him up. I set him down on a nearby bench and walk off. I am in no mood for this ass hole. I don't care if he's in pain. Payback bitch. I leave him there and start to walk off. I think I'm free until he calls my name.

Sighing, I slowly turn to him.

"Thanks," he says.

Confused I ask, " For what?"

"Helping me even though you hate me."

"Whatever, Fucktard."

I walk away again and this time actually make it away. I walk past Gotham Park and see that they're starting to rebuild it. They are putting in some new dirt and grass. Cool. I walk over to the museum and see it's still closed off. Wow, I really put a number on the places where I have my battles.

I continue to walk around bored out of my fucking mind. I continue to watch when an idea on how to entertain myself pops into my head. Watching the Bats normally cheers me up.

Nothing is going on in here. Batman isn't here. Batgirl is gone. Robin is off somewhere. Alfred is cleaning. Nightwing is gone.

Wait, he's gone. He's healed enough to be let out of the cave. I immediately leave. Still in costume, I fly back to Gotham. I fly around for a bit when I decide to do something easy for him.

I head to the bank. I walk in carelessly and immediately people have fear coming off them like perfume. Strolling up to the nearest teller I lean on the counter. The room goes dead silent waiting to see what I'm going to do.

"Hey. This is a robbery," I start off staring at the teller in the eyes. Turning towards the camera I say, "Hey B-man. If you, Robin, or Batgirl interfere I will kill everyone in a two mile radius with one fireball," at this point I bring up a fireball in my hand lazily, "You know who I want. If you don't come down here I burn this building to the ground. Not only will these people burn, hundreds of Gotham citizens will go broke and will be forced to live on the streets. Good day." I end with a smile.

With the fireball in my hand I break all the camera's in the room.

"So, who's up for some duck duck murder?"

It didn't take long for Nightwing to show up. Swooping through a now broken window he lands and winces. I smirk.

"Side still bothering you?"

This angers him and he runs at me. I dodge a blow from his boa staff. He keeps trying to hit me but I dodge. I push everyone out with some rocks and block off the door. After they're gone I throw Nightwing to the otherside of the room with a wave of my hand. He groans in pain because of his side. Well, guess I've got a new power. Telekinesis.

Using a spell, I transport his cape to my hands and set it down next to him. He looks at me confused. I lift my hand and chant the healing spell. I haven't eaten or slept in a while (I didn't even eat on Thanksgiving. Harley Quinn and Catwoman cooking dinner, no thanks.). Add a couple powerful spells on top of that and you'll get fatigued. Just like I am now.