Chapter 28 ~ Let Me Introduce Myself

When I land on the balcony I notice someone already up here. Damn, it's Stark. I slide open the door as slowly and as quietly as I can, but I still get caught. How? Ask Jarvis.

"Good morning Ms. Laufeyson. I trust your trip out last night went well," sounds Jarvis stopping me dead in my tracks.

I mutter a damn as Tony spins around.

"You snuck out last night," he asks incredulously.

I mutter the first part to Jarvis before answering Tony, "You did that on purpose, didn't you? Ugh. So what if I snuck out. What's it to you, Iron ass?"

As if he was just smacked in the face he says, "Did you just give me a harsh nickname? That's my thing, Jerky Jenna!"

"Jerky Jenna!?"

"Would you prefer Jenna the bitch?"

"Excuse me ass hole!?"

"Will both of you just shut the fuck up," Captain yells at us as he enters the room.

"Language Rogers," Tony chastises Captain.

Rogers groans and says back, "Not again."

"Not again what," I ask happy that the conversation has been directed from me.

"Right before I created Ultron we were on a mission. I cursed and Steve here said language."

I laugh before it dawns on me, "Wait, what's your name?"

"Steve Rogers ma'me."

"Okay I should learn all of your guys' names. I have no idea who the fuck you people are."

I laugh and I could hear one of them chuckle a bit too.

"So give me the 411. Who's who and what's what."

"Well I'm Tony Stark. Genius, playboy, philanthro-," I cut him off with, "We all know who you are, Stark. How 'bout you Steve."

"I am a super soldier who went into the ice for about seventy years and I use my shield to fight crime."

"Coolios."

"Yeah, we all want to hear about Capsicle," Tony says sarcastically, but I silence him with a glare.

"Bruce Banner is a socially withdrawn and emotionally reserved physicist who physically mutates into the Hulk.-"

"Green giant."

"Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow, is one of the best spies and assassins in the world. She has extensive training in martial arts and armed with her Widow's Bite, Black Widow was one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most talented agents-"

"Romanoff needs anger management, almost as much as the big guy does."

"Clinton 'Clint' Barton, better known as Hawkeye, was a special agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. He uses a bow an arrow to take down villains-"

"Legolas is a real arrow to the knee."

"Then your uncle you already know," Steve answers.

Tony pipes in like he's done through out Steve's explanation, "You already know."

"What does she already know," comes the booming voice of Thor.

"About you, thunder thighs," responds an annoyed Tony.

"Oh, very well than. A Merry Christmas to you all."

In return everyone mumbles a Merry Christmas. Even those who are just now entering. Everyone is here and I can tell tensions run high. The only reason all of us are here is for Thor. Eventually he breaks the ice and we all get consumed by a conversation about the hammer.