Chapter six:EDITED

||update date 07-02-13|| - this book has been edited by @lynn_ferns

COMMENT, VOTE & FAN :D

CHAPTER SIX

I woke up with a major head ache after the fight with my father three nights ago, can’t say he didn’t deserve it, the old man! I’ll be shocked if they have finally recovered from the beating I have given them, served them right, men’s night he said, stake out was all he could think of he said.

I got out of bed to get myself ready for school and let my nightgown fall to the floor as I got into the tub.

-FLASHBACK-

I parked the car as I reached home, got out off my vehicle ready to have a faceoff with my father. I slammed opened the door to see my father with Alec and Isaac by his side, “the field, NOW!” and walked away towards the field.

“Ohhh, boy she is going to kill us!” I heard Alec murmur as I got out.

“Katherine, before you do something stupid let me remind you that Isaac and I are mate less and we would actually wanted to meet our mate before we die and that the whole plan was your father’s. Isaac didn’t even want to go!” Alec tried reasoning with me. The little twat!

“Katherine! You know how I feel about humans! I don’t like him and I don’t want you near him and I DON’T WANT YOU TO DATE HIM!” my father spoke to me like I was even listening to the old man.

“Who’s head am I ripping off first?! I’ll let Isaac go last, come on now make a pick I have a text message to reply to.” I said in all my authority.

I saw my father push Alec in front of him to hide himself, “yeah, throw us to the sharks will you, Balthazar. She is your daughter, reason with her.” I smirked as I held both my father and Alec’s collar, dragging both of them into the middle of the field. I didn’t have to worry about Isaac I knew he was following at the back.

Just as I let them both go my father started talking again, inside I knew he was scared, come on, who wouldn’t if you had a hybrid pissed off at you? “Darling, you may beat Alec as much as you like, but I still won’t approve of this boy! He is human! What will people think?! You a princess of high power mating with a human? It will only downgrade your child! My grandchild! I forbid you to see this human!”

“Stop crying! You of all people should know the consequence, think of this as training.” I fell silent for a while to call all the guards outside to watch.

“Oh, sprits, she just called the guards out!” Alec cried, I didn’t get how Isaac could stay so calm in this situation and Alec keeps on crying, come on, he is my guard and erghhh useless!

I waited for the audience to come out before I began torturing them, before anything happened I could already hear whispers of my men betting on who would win this and it looked like all money was on me, that made me smirk.

When the field was finally full I called out to them, “get armed and ready, come on men, what would I look like, being beaten by a girl and a vampire never the less, it would bring shame to you Alec and Isaac, as for you father, I have nothing to say, the men have respect towards their king whether or not he gets beaten by a she vampire.”