A/N

special announcement, so i kept thinking to make sequels to all my novels, starting from the first 'Oh My Cinderella Story' up to the last story i make this year.

But i will start writing to all these sequels after writing novels i planned on writing this year, if i get it done fast, i get the sequel on work, so the first publication of the sequel to 'Oh My Cinderella Story' will be early next year 2014 title 'Oh My Snow white Story' based on Rayyan.

after that will be the second book to 'I Died Because I Wasn't Strong Enough' which is 'I Ran Because I Wasn't Strong Enough' would focus more on Vicky. and might be out on the mid year since i have exam at the end of this year and next year mid year and end of year next year.

OR i may choose to not write a sequel to that novel BECAUSE it isn't getting much votes or reads, but it's my best because its about bullying AND i would just write the sequel to 'Our Happy Ending Was Signed In Black' which would be 'Our Faith Was Signed On Stone' 

and later on the sequel to this book, 'From Princess Warrior Downgrade To Alpha Female' which will be titled 'From Crown Princess Downgrade To Princess Guard' which would be end of the year 2014 till early 2015 i guess.

so COMMENT what you think, VOTE if it's the best strategy

OH AND THIS WILL BE AFFECTIVE ONCE I GET LIKE 1000 votes? on this books and others :)