Chapter ninteen: EDITED

||update date 07-02-13|| - this book has been edited by @lynn_ferns

Chapter nineteen

There was a shed in front of the pack house, I jumped on to the roof of the shed and mind linked for Alec to come up with me, I look back down to the Alpha who was looking at me, “Alec and I will guard from here, you and your pack may go to bed.”

“What? No!” Uriel spoke up, “you are going to bed with me, warrior.”

He smirked and I glared, “keep dreaming, pup. Alec is my boyfriend and I will be with him and not you.” I turned my back on him but he still spoke.

“You can’t your wolf will find for me, your wolf won’t let you sleep till you’re next to me.”

“We’ll see about that, Uriel.” I glared and he chuckled.

“I’m Zadkiel, stop calling me Uriel, he is in a camp at this moment and he is not your mate, I am!” wow he really sound pissed.

“I just can’t believe it, I’ve known Saraqael and Uriel for years and I have never heard of a big brother, Zadkiel.”

“Well, you better I guess, love, because I am your mate, I’ll see you in bed in five,” he walked away with a smirk but I guess I’ll have the last laugh. I sat beside Alec on the roof as we waited for Isaac, I fell asleep on this shoulders.

 My wolf didn’t bug me; she was used to being with Alec. I’m sure that pup is waiting for me.

********

The next day I woke up, in the arms of Alec, he was laying beside me and I laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, Isaac was standing just on the edge of the woods, I guess he must be on patrol. I got up and turned at the growl I heard to see, Zadkiel on the balcony looking at me, I glared at him.

I walk to Isaac, I didn’t want to speak loudly. I wanted Alec to take his rest. “Isaac, when did you get here?” he look at his watch it was five in the morning.

“Around two hours ago, beautiful” I smiled at him “I can stand guard you can take your rest with Alec, I’ll lend you his chest.” I smirked as he giggled.

“alright, beautiful, wake me up if something happen” I nodded, I turned to see Zadkiel still look at me, I smiled at him as I blow him a flying kiss before, jumping off the roof and landed on the ground, I walk away from the pack house, I was in patrol and I so I want to check the whole land.

**********

I got back in three hours from when I left, I didn’t run or shimmered I just wanted to walk; I got back to be tackled by Alec.

“Where have you been? I woke up and you weren’t there, love. I only saw Isaac, I woke him up and he said that you want to look out, I almost tore the whole pack looking for you, Isaac had to get the Alpha to chain me if I didn’t hold it in, can’t say the same for your mate, though.”

I looked at him confused, what did he mean about Zadkiel?

“He is in his room, chained to the bed with metal, his wolf is going crazy looking for you, I think you need to see him.” he said sadly, I know he didn’t want me to go see him, but it was the right thing to do, but I didn’t want to hurt him.

“Would you come with me?” he shook his head “I think his wolf will go crazier, seeing his mate with another male wolf.” I frowned and signed before nodding and walking for the house.

**********

I knew which room to go to since, from the scream I’ve heard, I knew it was Zadkiel.  My wolf was howling inside; knowing it’s mate is hurt. I opened the door; see Zadkiel being chained on the bed. Saraqael was standing beside her father, at the side of his bed.

“Can I talk to him? Alone?” I asked and the alpha nodded, taking Saraquel out with him. I sat on the bed and looked at him, my mate, I didn’t want him, why an Alpha? I’d rather have an omega; he needs an heir, something I can never give. I touched his bare chest, and his wolf purred.

“I’ll give you a kiss if you calm your wolf, Zadkiel” I smirked at him, his deep breathing finally subside.

“Good,” I leaned in to kiss him on his cheeks, his scent was nice, I haven’t smell a scent this nice in like years, I didn’t realize I was already kissing him on this neck and licking it, until he let out a moan.

“Oh, sorry I got carried away,” I look away from him because I felt my cheeks blushed.

“Can you take the chains out now? My wolf wants me to hold you, Katherine.” I looked at him.

“I will let the chains off but I would let you hold me, I’m sure the kisses and licks were enough.”

He growled but I didn’t care, I took the chains off with a glove. The silver wouldn’t hurt me but, I needed him to believe that it did. I opened the drawer and took out a shirt, I sat back on the bed with Zadkiel, I held his hand and licked on the wounds that were made by the silver. With a mate’s lick wounds will heal faster, after they were healed I put his shirt on for him.

“Where did you go? I thought you were only going for a little walk and I didn’t want to be clingy, but when you were gone for hours, my wolf just went nuts, and I need to find you, my wolf needs you beside him,” he spoke weakly, he had circles under his eyes, I didn’t notice them earlier.

“Did you get any sleep last night?” he shook his head.

“Well, I slept like a baby,” I smirked at him weakly.

“Yeah, I know. I watched over you, it was kind of hard, with the mutt’s hand over you,” he manages to spit out.

“That mutt, is my boyfriend, don’t look down on him, he is a warrior and can take you out in a heartbeat”

“Whatever” he murmured, “I’m going away for a few days, I have something to do, you can stay here on my bed, minus your two tails, I don’t want their scent in this room.” It really hurt me, knowing he was going away.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be sleeping here, where I go, my two tails follow me, you should be lucky there are two instead of one, then you would know that I’m not doing anything, but then again, threesome kind of sounds hardcore, and I like it hard.” I smiled at him as I fluttered my eyelashes, he just returned it with a growl. And I think he even whispered, “Mine”

“When are you leaving?” I had to ask, my wolf need to know.

“Tonight” he answered and my wolf howled.

“Tonight? But erghhh nothing, I’m not complaining, where are you going?” I waited for an answer.

“To the east, my father is going to meet with another pack and wants me there, the daughter of the pack is really smoking.” I didn’t realize I had growled at his words until I saw the smirk on his face, I glared at him.

I got up and walked to the door, “well, have fun. I was thinking of going back home for a while, ever since I spoke of a threesome, I think I am suddenly craving for it.” I smirked as he growled.

I was ready to sprint out but he caught me, he sniff my neck taking in my scent before whispering to my ears, “Mine!”