Chapter twelve: EDITED

||update date 07-02-13|| - this book has been edited by @lynn_ferns

COMMENT, VOTE & FAN :D

CHAPTER TWELVE

FEW WEEKS LATER

The cold covered my body when someone ripped the blanket away from me, “The fuck!” I sat and hissed at whoever it was.

“Rise and shine Katherine. Training again with me” Alec said in an, oh so jolly tone, I look over to the clock to see it was nine in the morning.

“I thought you’re trying to get me to love you, jerk no hate you more! It’s too early!” I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. We were training till four in the morning and it’s nine!

I screamed as he carried me off from my bed and towards the toilet. “Let me go, Alec!” I pounded my fist on his hard chest which was a turn on, I knew my eyes were black with lust right now, “please let me go, Alec you’re-“

“I know, Katherine. It’s making me crazy too.” He let me go once I was in the shower; I stripped in front of him and got in the cold shower. “I’ll wait for you outside alright, hurry up.” Just as he got out I had the most evil idea of all and I couldn’t wait to work it.

I got out of the shower butt naked and walked out of the bathroom to find Alec sitting on the side of my bed staring at me. This was the idea and I wasn’t shy, he’d seen me naked a lot of times.

“What are you looking at, Alec?”

He snapped out of his head, “I’ll wait for you out side.”

I grab his hand before he could leave and pulled him closer to me. I put his hand on my ass and put mine on his chest and started kissing his neck, he kept moaning my name. I whispered into his ears, “you want me?” and he nodded. “I’m so cold, Alec. Hold me really tight to your body,” and he held me tighter and I lick on this ear, “feel every part of me, Alec and make me warm.” This time he growled and I knew he was keeping his wolf at bay which made me smirk.

He started kissing my neck and back and I moaned, but I could control myself, I knew I could, “want to make love to me, Alec?” he nodded, “you want to show me how much you love me right?” and he nodded again. I patted on his shoulder, “well to bad for you, Alec.” and I got out from his arms and walked over to my drawer to dress up.

He let out a few growls as I dressed up and got him to do my bra and after that I held his hand and brought them to my breast and he caressed them, rubbing them and I moaned. “Training time, Alec,” and again I got away from his grip making him growl louder. I smirked at him and gave him a wink.

**********

After training I went for another shower. It had been a long day and I was tried as hell after what happen earlier.

-FLASHBACK-

“Come on, Katherine. Keep punching till you reach one the thousandth punch then we’ll move on to other stuff.” Alec was beside me encouraging me to keep going on, even when I couldn’t anymore, like come on who would last one second with me?

“How about we make a deal? You reach that one thousand and I’ll let you rest for tomorrow, but if you don’t you’ll be going on a date with me tomorrow,” and just like that I punched till one thousand in like two minutes which left Alec jaw dropping and me smirking at him; we moved to another thing.

I had to kick a wood first on my right for another one thousand times then my left then we got to another move. Alec was killing as usual; I think this is payback for earlier, the little swat! “Come on, Katherine the same deal as before for all the moves,” and I again I got to another move leaving Alec’s jaw dropping.

This time it was a spar and I could choose who I wanted. I chose one of the guards this is time for payback. Adam one of the guards and I could smell his fear, but I assured him that I wouldn’t hurt him that much during the sparring.

He was attacking me and holding me like duh, and Alec had been growling from one blow to another, it’s usual him and I spar, because he always insisted on it and now I get why. It’s one of his attempts to be close to me and protect me.

Adam pulled on my ear and the unthinkable happened; my wig fell off, before I learnt magic my hair was blonde, white blonde like an old lady and I’d had to always color it black or brown, but since my first mate my hair started turning a faded red at the top near my scalp and when I drank from him the light red became red blood. I started wearing a wig and the more I mated and drank, my hair finally turned entirely red blood. The guard and Alec stared at me in shock.

In a blink of an eye my father was suddenly standing in front of me, shocked and I had to explain, which he understood and so did Alec. I was so too tired to get back up the stairs and I made Adam carry me to my room.

“Adam, please carry me to my room, I’m tired out.” he nodded and walk towards me but Alec stopped him.

“Back away, pup. She’s MINE!” he growled and I rolled my eyes at him, “take a hint Alec, I’m nobodies! Adam pleases?” and I held my hand up for him to sweep me off my feet bridal style and Alec stomped away.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I got out the shower once again to see Alec sitting on my bed. I smile down at him, “what are you doing here?” and went for the drawers, but he stop me by grabbing my hand and suddenly hugging me from behind.

“Why? It hurts Katherine, to see other men touch you, I know I’m not your mate but I care for you please let me, Katherine.”

He turned me to face him and my wolf howled seeing him crying for me, seeing my subject cry because of me, I’m a princess I’m not supposed to be mean, I held his cheeks between my hands and wiped the tears off before pulling him to bed with me. He rested on top of me, looking down at me

“It’s alright, Alec. I’m sorry if I’m giving you a hard time, I just don’t want to hurt anymore like what I am now, if I give you the chance will you promise not to hurt me? To love me and care no matter the shit I drag with me?”

He nodded and I hugged him making his body drop on me, but he was light as a feather and I started kissing his neck again before whispering into his ears, “make love to me, Alec.”