Chapter fourteen: EDITED

||update date 07-02-13|| - this book has been edited by @lynn_ferns

COMMENT, VOTE & FAN :D

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

FEW WEEKS LATER

“Katherine, get your ass here! We’re going to be late darling!” I heard Alec screaming from the other side of the door, there was this party at Isaac and Alec’s old pack and I didn’t want to go because he would introduce me to everyone and I don’t even love him yet, it would be unfair.

Someone knocked o the door, but I ignored it, “grant me entrance or I’m coming in and carrying you out and into the damn car! So you better be dressed!” he hissed again but unfortunately I wasn’t dressed yet, I’d just gotten out of the shower with only a towel to cover me and it covered very little.

The door busted open and I jumped as if I thought he was joking, and there he stood in front of me staring at my body, I shut the door with my power at which he jumped and look at the door and then back again at me. I smirked as an idea had come to me.

I let the towel go and my whole naked body was in view, Alec growled which made me laugh a little, “alright, Alec, let’s go, come on, carry me, you did say you were going to carry me to the car, are you going to carry me to the party like it? I’m sure every boy will like me in an instant.”

He growled once again before pinning me onto the hard cold ground, “Mine!” he said and I thought that was really romantic and so I gave him a little kiss. I started giving little kisses on his neck and went to his ears to whisper, “mine!” and he moaned, “Make love to me!” This time he licked my shoulders and neck, “hold me, Alec. I’m cold.” One of his hands cupped on my breast and rubbed it, “Ohhh Alec,” I moaned, “We’re going to be late, get off me.” I said in a normal tone and patted on his shoulders to get him off me and he kept growling trying to hold his wolf in.

I smirked when I saw how hard he was; it really turned me on, “don’t get too excited.” I winked and got to my drawer to get dressed.

**********

“We are here Katherine, wake up.” Alec whispered in my ears, I fluttered my eyes open to see him looking down at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

“Give me a kiss and maybe I’ll wake up.” I flirted, which I rarely did. He gave me a kiss and I got out of the car.

I didn’t wear anything to hide my face, I was going as Alec’s girlfriend, as a normal she-wolf not a princess, people here didn’t know who I was, I mean how I looked like. I grabbed Alec’s hand and tried to walk, since Alec was practically dragging me since I was nervous, I mean come on, I never felt like this because of my mates, they were all warriors and guards and so their parent’s would already know me or I used to play with them when they were young and so I never really tried to make them like me, they just do.

An old lady came up to Alec smiling and I gave her a sweet one in return, “is this your mate, Alec?” she asked which made my cheeks burn.

“She is my girlfriend, godmother, I love her very much. I don’t think I’ll find a mate,” the woman giggled before letting out her hand, “I’m Mary Margaret, Alec’s godmother.”