Chapter seventeen: EDITED

||update date 07-02-13|| - this book has been edited by @lynn_ferns

Chapter seventeen

IN THE SAME WEEK

“Beautiful?” Isaac popped his head in my room while I was just getting dressed. “Oh sorry,” and he closed the door but I spoke before he could go far.

“It’s alright Isaac come back in, it’s not as if you never seen me naked.” I called out and in seconds his head popped in again, followed by this body.

“What is it, Isaac?” he looked as if he had something very important to say.

“Your father is in the library, he is planning on what to do about Kevin, Alec is there too, it’s only going to be four of us, we were just waiting for you.”

“Alright, I’m dressed now, let’s walk together.” I smiled before grabbing his arm and tugging him with me to the library.         

**********

Isaac knocked on the door and we waited for father to answer before going in hand in hand, which caused Alec to growl, I giggled and let go of Isaac then walking to my father to give him a kiss and then to Alec. I sat on this lap to calm his wolf.

“So, father, what is the plan?” I asked, I wanted this finished just the second I set foot in here, I was terribly hungry. “Come on father, I’m sure you’ve already thought of one, how about your plan before this happened? The one we made few years ago?”

“Well if you want to use that idea then we will, I will send half the guards to protect the two closest pack that are next to the one that got attacked.” My father said angrily.

He was still pissed because of the attack before we had all slacked off and thought Kevin would attack the last pack at California first before coming here, how sure my father was that he would attack the same way he did.

“If I may father, but how sure are you he is going to attack the way he did when he was at California? I think he knows that you know that he would go to the nearest pack.” I said while trying to stand but Alec’s grip on me was strong. I couldn’t choose if it was romantic that he wanted me near him or annoying.

“That’s the thing, darling. I don’t know, that’s why you’re here, you always think of a great plan, if we can’t kill him, at least we can reduce the number of deaths,” my father said sadly. He looks broken down, why wouldn’t he be, he lost his people, he is after all king, he feels the pain ten times then the alpha would of loving his people.

“Alright. How about this? We pack up half of our men and leave about two to three men in one pack, with at least two or three of our men they would have more chances of living, like come on, one of our men could hold off ten rogues, so with three they could hold of thirty more, so what do you think Father?” I said not even sure with my plan but I knew it was better than leaving half a pack in only two packs when Kevin could attack another pack.