(8)

~ 3:00; Room ~

I stare at the window continuously for the past three hours. My heart wants Jungkook to jump back into the room through that window.

Why am I pushing him away?

Why did you break my trust, Jungkook?

Why is it you who I love so much?

Why are you "the one" for me?

The last question struck me. Is Jungkook even in my future? I turn around to face my back to the window. Unknowingly my tears start to stream down. I wish he was here, hug me tightly while I sleep in his arm. It was my first time sleeping without his care after sex... And it hurts.

I sit up while hissing because of the pain and switch on the table lamp. I grab my phone and go to the text messages.

Jungkook:

"Ray, please pick up your calls. I need to talk to you. Please! Just listen to me once."
"Just listen to me once and then decide what you want to do."
"I swear on our love, Ray, it is all fake, and the truth is something else. I love you, and it is not a lie. Please trust me."

"Ray, it has been a week without you. Why aren't you coming back? Stop being mad. Please come back. I feel lonely without. I don't have anyone to cuddle and talk to the whole night."

"Please come back. I miss you so much that I can't even remember a single thing except you. Please, Ray, I miss you a lot, and I just can't live without you."

"I love you <3."

"Ray, can you just look at me once? I want to see your eyes once. It has been so long since I saw you properly. Can you please look properly at me once?"

"Please talk to me. Can you at least congratulate me on winning the match? I haven't heard your voice for so long? Please just congratulate me as a reward. Or just say my name. It is enough for me."

"Please reply."

"Ray, come back! It has been a month. Can you stop being mad at me? I am seriously sorry for what I did, but I didn't mean it. Also, those videos! I didn't kiss her because I was over you or anything. It was a mistake! I was drunk, and it happened, but I promise nothing happed after it. Please believe me. I only love you!"

"I miss you so much that I haven't slept properly for a month now. Please, Ray, come back! I want my comfort again. I want myself back. Ray, please, come back. I am insane without you. Please, Ray, give me back my life."

"Finals are close! Can you now come back?"

"If you don't come back, then who will force me to study? Please, Ray, just force me to enter the library one more time!"

"I still remember the day you forced me to step inside the library. Now you are not here, then who will do that?"

"Don't you want me to have good grades? Please, Ray, at least text back once. Or call me. I want to just feel your presence around me. 30 seconds will also do."

"Today are finals. I hope you are prepared. I know you'll do amazing as always."

"I am pretty sure you'll score the highest. Still, all the best, love."