(25)

~10:00; Living Room~
~ A week Later ~

I walk out of the room to see Mrs. Jeon folding clothes with a bright smile. My lips curve up on their own as I witness this lovely view. "What's so special today? Your smile is glowing," Mrs. Jeon stops her moves and turns to me. "What happened?"

"Nothing," She chuckles shyly. "It is just Jungkook's dad has changed suddenly," She rests her hands on her lap and looks at me. "He now shares his day with me. No business talks. He calls me during the day, just like old times. I feel like his old self is returning. The one I got married to," I sit next to her while seeing her bright smile. "I want him to be like this for as long as we live."

"Are you happy?"

"I can't even express how happy I am," I help her with the clothes while listening to her stories. I could feel the excitement in her voice as she kept on going about her wedding life before Jungkook and his brother. "That day was the last day we went for dinner, and then he just gave time to business."

"Why don't you ask him for a dinner date tonight?" Without even thinking, I suggest her, making her smile drop. Replacing it with an unsure look. "What is the problem?"

"He will never agree. He might get angry," She can't be serious. Both husband and wife are the same. "Well-"

"If you want him to be like this forever, you need to make efforts as well. You loved him silently and didn't argue for attention all these years. This time you need to stop being silent. When Jungkook pays attention to his games and ignores me, I argue with him. It is not like a real heated conversation, but a need for a healthy relationship," Mrs. Jeon smiles uncertainly. "C'mon, auntie. You need to make efforts as well," At last, she gives up with a sigh and nods. I squeal a little and hug her out of excitement.

"I am doing because you are saying."

"Fine," I agree with her. "But don't say that when you ask Jungkook's dad. C'mon he will definitely say no," Mrs. Jeon laughs.

"I know, of course," I smile shyly before looking at the pile of clothes.

~23:00; Balcony~

The cold breeze touches my face softly as I close my eyes. I suddenly feel a soft kiss on my left cheek. "You look so beautiful," I open my eyes before turning to him with a natural smile. Jungkook's smile gets wider. "You see your effect?"

"What effect?"

"You are so slow in this Jeong Ray," I scrunch my nose because he uses my full name. "I hate the g in your full name."

"Why? What's wrong with the g?"

"Jeong Ray... sounds okay, but Jeon Ray sounds so much better," I blush at his sudden proposal. "But seriously, if I ask you this someday later, then what will you say?"

"Are you seriously proposing me like this?" Jungkook rolls his eyes before continuing to shake his head. "Okay, fine. It will depend on the situation. Like are we settled by then? Our relationship with each other? Our family's relationship. Uhm... yeah, that's all."

"So, will you say no if anything doesn't happen?"

"What! No, I mean yes... I mean, I will say yes to you. But we will not, you know, have anything serious till everything is settled," Jungkook chuckles as he sees my fluttering expression. He knows that I am shy to talk about this. He is definitely talking about our future to tease me and have answers to his questions. "You get it, right?" I frustratingly say, making him nod while laughing.

But the way he talks about our relationship makes me assure that I will have someone in the future who will love me as much as I love him. "I know, I am handsome, but staring is rude."