(19)

~6:00; Jungkook's room~

Jungkook pulls me closer, holding my waist tightly. I squirm in sleep but soon wake up. Jungkook is still sleeping with his mouth slightly open. His facial expression looks so relaxed and not so intimidating. It is still like a wild dream, me falling for someone who didn't believe in love. Then, me forgiving someone for breaking my trust. Then, finding out the only decent friend I had in university was in love with me, and now meeting his parents.

I chuckle at my thoughts before pecking Jungkook's lips, making him smile with closed eyes. "Morning."

"Do you always pretend to sleep, or are you a light sleeper?"

"I wake up by your kiss. No alarms needed," I chuckle at Jungkook's stupid joke. He pulls me over his tired body. Yesterday, he tried everything he could to lift up my mood. I was blaming myself for breaking Jessie's heart and the breakup. Only if I knew anything before. Others did their specials too, but when I called Jessie again to just ask about her, my mind found its peace. "Are you ready for today? Meeting my parents?"

"I don't know, Jeon," I sigh and place my right cheek on his chest. "You weren't as nervous as I am to meet your parents."

"Well, technically, I was scared to death when your father talked to me like an interviewer. But our mothers are easy to handle."

He sits up with me. "Whatever, I am ready," He smiles at my answer and kisses me lightly. "Now get ready and let me get ready. I don't want to make a bad first impression."

Jungkook stands up with me in his arms. I whine, but he doesn't let me down until I land on the surface near the sink, and he hands me my toothbrush in his room. I take it to brush with him. We play around while brushing. "Shower?"

"Me first," I place my hand on his chest, but he smirks at me while leaning in.

"Why don't we save water?"

"Why don't we save our energy?" Jungkook bursts into laughter at my reply. He walks out of the door before I strip out of my clothes and go under the shower.

I hear the knock as I apply body wash. "Think about the sea creature. Saving water is important. Only 0.76% freshwater is left," I chuckle but don't respond to Jungkook. "Ray, c'mon."

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, but I am in the shower. I can't hear you properly," He whines from the other side of the door. "The door is open so you can tell me properly," I try to hide my wide smile while minding my own business until Jungkook turns me to face him. "It is so rude to come in while a girl is taking a shower."

"You're such a cute little devil," I laugh as he pins me to the wall. He takes the body wash and squirts some on his hand. "But I love it," He says in his deep seductive voice, smirking and moving his hands around my body. He turns me around, pinning my body to the wall and kissing my shoulder. My breathing hitches when I feel his hands palming my cunt. "And you need it," He giggles seductively. I bite my lip as my hands turn into fists against the wall, breathing heavily.

Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door. "Sorry to disturb, but we still have a flight to catch," It is Jimin. "Also, Jungkook give Ray a break," I try to hold my laugh while blushing because of his words. On the other hand, Jungkook is ready to beat the shit out of Jimin for disturbing.

"Can you fuck off?" Jungkook shouts. We don't hear a response. "I swear to god, no one will leave us alone," I hold his face and kiss him to get rid of his annoyed mood. He bends down and kisses me back with a smile. I pull back, making him pout. "You know how to take advantage of my weakness," I wink at him.

"Let's take a real shower now," He groans, and I turn on the faucet.

~ 10:00; Busan Airport ~