(9)

~ 23:00; Room ~

I can't sleep!

I have slept the whole afternoon, and now I am wide awake. Also, the pain is not at ease right now. I have eaten all the chocolates Jungkook sent me because the flow was heavy in the morning. I curl myself up to feel no pain, but it is useless. I can still feel the throbbing pain in my abdomen. I get my phone to waste some time.

"Should I call him?" I look at the missed calls from Jungkook. I don't know how to face him or talk to him after yesterday. I keep changing my mood. First I miss him and then I hate him. What's wrong with me? I sigh and go to my Instagram. Suddenly, my window opens, making me sit up. "Jungkook? What the hell?"

He shushes me before closing the window and locking the door. "You weren't answering my calls, so I got worried."

"My mood was off," Jungkook looks around and smiles when he sees the bouquet in a vase near my bed. "Get out before someone comes."

"I hope you like the flowers," Jungkook sits beside me on the bed and places a shopping bag. "You didn't ask for something, so I bought the usual," I peek into the bag. Pads, cramp comfort heating pads, chips, chocolates, chocolate milk, yogurt, Tea, and so on.

"You don't have to do it," I whisper, feeling happy and guilty as well.

Jungkook looks down to match my level. I move back as he gets really close. "You know that I feel happy to do these for you," I rub my sweater paws because of the shyness. Jungkook softly holds my hand, making me look at him. "What happened? You are acting strange."

"I am not," I take back my hands. I am feeling nervous around Jungkook because of yesterday. "Jungkook... I think... I think you should leave," He shakes his head and keeps the bag on the floor.

"Not yet," He lays beside me and pulls me closer. I place my fist between our chests. "Does it hurts?"

"Yes," I whisper. Jungkook sits up and takes out a box of heating pads. "I can do it myself," He shushes me before laying me back down. As he touches the hem of my t-shirt, my heart flutters. He places the heating pad on my abdomen, making my body feel goosebumps because of the sudden heating relief.

"Better?" I nod, making him lay back beside me. Jungkook hugs me from behind and caresses my stomach. This is what I need. This embrace and care which only Jungkook gives. My mother does a lot during my period. But I never feel this relaxed and comfortable as I feel when Jungkook cares. I smile to myself in his embrace, feeling my pain fading away.

"Ray... Do you ever miss us?" I keep still. I can be really emotional and moody on my periods. This is not the time for this conversation. "I miss us. All of the days I was with you were the best days, to be honest," I close my eyes, pretending to be asleep. "Are you sleeping?" I feel him going up and then laying back. "Good night, love."

Jungkook removes his hand very carefully. He kisses my forehead and neatly covers me with the comforter. No, don't go. "Where should I keep this?" I peek a little to see Jungkook placing the shopping back on the chair. He opens the window and turns to me, making me close my eyes again. "Sleep well," He whispers and hangs out, closing the windows. I open my eyes and stare at the window.

"Please come back," My emotional side takes place.

~ 13:00; Bus stop ~

I walk towards the mall with the lunch box. My father is busy with some business, and I am on my way to feed him. It has been two days since I had my periods, and now I am all good to use my body a little.

I will take the lift to the 3rd floor. I tap on the floor and look down until I hear the ding sound, which didn't take long. I walk out of the lift and enter the shop. "Hey, Jasmin, where is dad?"

"Inside," I walk into the store to see my father inside the working area.

"Dad," I walk ahead with a smile but stop when I see Jungkook. "Oh... Uhm, busy?"

"No, we are almost done now," Jungkook smiles as he sees me. I nod. "Please look after the store for 5 minutes. Just sit there for a moment," I walk to the cashier's place and look after the store for him. The customers keep coming in and out, and few purchase what they like out of them. I didn't come here to work. I want to go home. "Thank you, Jungkook. I think we are now almost done?"

"Yes, Mr. Jeong," Jungkook says. I look over the place and see them walking towards me. "I will be leaving then. Bye, Mr. Jeong. Bye, Ray."

I suddenly feel sad as I get to see him for a short span of time. "Why don't you have lunch here?" I immediately stop him from going. "Mom packed a lot of food," Please stay back for a little longer.

Jungkook turns to me with a small smile. "Yes, Jungkook, let's have lunch," Another staff takes over my place as we three walk into the working area to eat lunch. I open the lunch box and place the two bowls in front of them. "Your mother knew someone would be here?"

"No, she thought that maybe one of the staff would stay back, so she packed extra. As always," My father chuckles at the cute habit of his wife. After serving them food, I sit on the couch to watch Jungkook.

"Won't you join?"

"No, I will have lunch with mom," He nods and eats the food while looking at me sneakingly. To be honest, I am enjoying his presence now. I know I shouldn't, but I am. The atmosphere feels warmer than ever. All the blues in my world is disappearing as Jungkook stays by my side. Or approaches me as if his life depends on it. It is like something I have always wanted. I look back at him, enjoying how he eats the food.

Go back to him.

My heart replies willingly, making me feel like before.

Alive.

The heart that loathes Jungkook so much tells me to go back to him. He is the reason why my heart was in a million pieces for months, but now it has healed because of him only. What are you doing to me, Jungkook? A smile appears on my lips as I see him eating deliciously. He looks better than before now.

"Ray?" I land back on earth as my father calls out my name.

"Huh?" I look at my dad. "What happened?"

"You can leave. I will bring back the lunchbox," I nod, obeying my father, even though I want to disobey him. Jungkook looks at me with sad eyes as I stand up to leave. "See you later, dad," My father nods before I turn to Jungkook.

"Bye, Jungkook."

____

Sorry for being late today :(

~ˣₒˣₒ Pals~ ♡