Epilogue🔞

🔞Mature content🔞

~23:00; BTS House; Jungkook's Room~

I clip all of Jungkook's bangs after tying an apple ponytail. "You look so cute," Jungkook stares at me with a small smile while I ruin his hair. "I need a picture."

"No," He pulls me back on his lap and traps me. "No paparazzi," I pout because I want this look as my wallpaper. "Well, you can ruin my hair anytime you want," I giggle because of his allowance. "Tomorrow will be so great. Everyone knows we are a couple-couple now," I lay on his chest while thinking about it.

Jungkook made it public by posting pictures of us being happy and engaged on his social media account, making everyone aware of it. I got a lot of messages of congratulations also a few negative ones. Still, it didn't affect me in any way. "So, you are happy now?"

"Happy? I am more than merely happy," Jungkook lets it out with excitement. I press his cheeks while pouting. "Are you?"

"I am also more than happy. I feel nervous about tomorrow, but as long as you're with me. I think I am fine." Jungkook kisses my shoulders lightly. I chuckle at his soft and ticklish touch. Jungkook faces me with love in his eyes.

"I love you."

"You love me, or my body?" I narrow my eyes, making him roll his eyes with a cheerful laugh.

"Baby, love is like sex."

"Oh really? Elaborate it for me, please," Jungkook nods before opening his mouth.

"When you kiss, and things heat up, that excitement is like you are on your first date with the person you love the most. That's when dating starts. When we take off each other's clothes, that's when we unfold our secrets with each other while understanding each other. The warmth you feel when I touch your naked body is the way I care for you. When I kiss you to make you forget the pain, it is the same as I fight others or comfort you from all the harm. When we feel the pleasure, we know we are meant for each other, and our pleasure comes by staying with each other."

His words melt my heart. Without my realization, I kneel on the bed naked in front of him. Jungkook caresses my back with his hand as he stands in front of me. "What about the end? What is it? Break up? Divorce?"

"End? It never comes," Jungkook hovers me while looking deep into my eyes. "We cuddle till the next morning. When a new day, a fresh chapter starts," I softly moan when I feel him inside me. "It is like how we will start our new day. Our fresh chapter as a married couple."

I close my eyes feeling the pain, but Jungkook kisses me to forget the pain like always. I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling him growing inside. Jungkook moves back and looks at me. I stare back at him. "Don't look so cute. I forget to control myself," He goes faster, making me arch my back. Jungkook moans, feeling the pleasure with me. I claw his back, but he doesn't stop.

Suddenly I feel Jungkook's lips over my head as he tries to relax me to forget the pain. I hug him as he fastens his speed, making me moan near his ears. I could feel the knot in my stomach also the twitching of his member.

My breathing gets heavy before I lay back flat on the bed. Jungkook pulls out as I reach my high. He goes in again, making me feel full again, but the sensitivity makes me moan louder than expected.

After a few minutes, he pulls back again, panting. "You okay?" I nod, trying to catch my breath.

"What is next now?" Jungkook looks at me.

"New day. New life. New story."

Jungkook lays next to me while hugging my fragile body. I kiss his cheek as he kisses my forehead. As it has been said, "No story has a sad ending," this story also didn't have its sad ending.

I found my reason to see the future.

I found my person to live till my last breathe.

I found my reason to love.

I found him.

Jungkook closes his eyes with a smile. I caress his cheek while staring at his features. "Ray, when we have our own house. I don't want it to be huge, like a mansion or anything. I want it small, with only two bedrooms. So that when I want to find you again, I don't have to look everywhere."

"I will not give you any situation to find me. I will stay with you only."

I finally found my one. Jeon Jungkook.

____

Okay!! We are finally here, at the end of one more story. Man, I always feel sad when one of my stories ends. Anyway, did you like this? As you all wanted, I made them be with each other. It was a mess, to be honest. I thought I would just make a short novel where Jungkook would tell her everything at her house, but that would've been so boring. And my story has to be spicy! Like SPICY!

Thank you, everyone, for reading this story and supporting it. I feel happy and motivated when I read your comments or see people adding my book to their reading lists. Thank you for supporting this much and loving it!

I will definitely come back with something new! And spicy as usual!

{P.S.-> If anyone has any idea, suggestion, or request, then please message me. I would love to see them. Also, now many JK stans follow me, so I wanna know if you all want to read JK Fiction or you want other members as well? Or a not a fanfiction story?}

~ˣₒˣₒ Pals~ ♡