(18)

~12:00; BTS House~

"Ray, I'm so happy," Chaeryoung and Bae hug me as soon as they see me. They came from their home in Seoul immediately after hearing from Yoongi about me coming back here. "We are really sorry. But that thing was out of the picture when you two started seeing each other for real," They confess and confess.

"Girls, chill out," They did as I said. "I forgive you," They squeal and jump on the couch while hugging me like we just won the world cup. "Okay, let's eat now. I haven't eaten anything."

"Same," Jungkook says with an annoyed expression. Ever since we came here, I haven't sat with him or looked at him. When the girls reached, he couldn't even see me.

"Stop being jealous. Ray is yours. We just want her forgiveness," Chaeryoung fires back on which Jungkook just rolls his eyes. He knows after knowing the news, he and I will lose our exclusive time.

I laugh and get up with others. They all walk to the dining table while I wait back for Jungkook. "Gonna lose the quality time? Fuck yes," I kiss his right cheek to bring back the cute smile on his annoyed face. "Still works," We walk to the dining table with Jungkook hugging from behind.

Jin sets the table as soon as we reach. "All for you," I chuckle and remove Jungkook's hand before sitting on the chair next to his. "Thank God you came back. Jungkook is seriously not a case I could ever handle. Without you, he was not manageable," I chuckle, looking at Jungkook's playful eye roll. Jungkook passes me the dishes before taking them into his own bowl, like always.

~6:00; Jungkook's Room~

I turn around to feel no one on the bed. I open my eyes a little to see Jungkook dressed in his casual clothes while talking to someone on the phone with a very rough and stern voice. "Yeah yeah. Now, can you like fuck off? After this... No, shut up," Jungkook hangs up and turns to me. I keep calm and pretend to sleep because I don't want to get caught eavesdropping. "I will back," He kisses my forehead and covers my body properly before leaving the room.

I sit up as he leaves the room. "What was it all about?" I grab a hair tie before getting up. I rub my eyes before following him. I shouldn't do this, but what worse can happen? Well, another fight between us. I stop at the door, looking at his disappearing figure. "Do I want to have another fight? Or do I need to calm my curiosity worm inside?" I know I can trust Jungkook, but how can I calm this hesitation in me? "Fuck it," I wear my shoes and follow the path Jungkook took. I can see him walk in the direction of the college.

I pull up the hood over my head as I follow Jungkook. "I am so nosy. I can't believe myself. Then I tell Jungkook he is nosy," I talk to myself while following him from a very safe distance. He goes inside the college, making me enter it as well. Jungkook walks inside the building, again making me follow him. "I thought he hated this place."

Just as I see Jungkook turning, I hear a familiar voice. My heart just stops at the voice. I peek from the side to see Jungkook standing in front of Jessie. My knees weaken because of the sight. "You came. I thought you wouldn't," Jungkook pushes her hands away before speaking.

"Delete all the videos. Delete everything you have against me. Ray and I are not together," I look at Jungkook with disbelief.

"What do you think I am? A clown?" Jessie takes out her phone. "Your lovely ex, or should I say your lovely girlfriend told me about you being at her house. So desperate Jungkook," Jessie shows him the screen to Jungkook. "Why did you two come back to Seoul together? Quit the lies, Jungkook."

"Shut up! You already did a lot to us. And I am desperate? Look at you! You are the desperate one," Jessie rolls her eyes at Jungkook. "Whatever you want will never happen. Especially, me leaving Ray will not happen in this life," Jungkook glares at Jessie, who shrugs at him. She scrolls on her phone before handing it to Jungkook. Jungkook looks at the screen, and his eyes widen a little.