(16)

~ 8:00; Hotel Room ~

I slowly open my eyes, feeling a headache because of crying so much. My eyes adjust to the light and look at Jungkook, who is sleeping as peacefully as a baby. I caress his cheek while he breathes calmly in sleep. It feels like a vivid wild dream, even though it is reality. I peck Jungkook's lips, but he kisses me back. I move away and see his smile. "Morning," He says in his deep morning voice, giving me chills. He peeks a little and chuckles in relief. "I thought it was a dream. Thank god you are still here," I chuckle and bop our nose together.

"It is a dream," I tease him. Jungkook pulls me closer and tightens his grip. "I am kidding," Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at me with a smirk. "What?"

"You like to tease me, huh?" I kiss his cheek, making him melt in a second. "It's fine," I chuckle because of the change in his behavior because of a kiss.

"Let me go now. My parents must be worried," Jungkook pout really cutely and shakes his head. "Please, Jeon. My dad will issue a search warrant if I don't go back," Jungkook laughs as I say it, but he still doesn't let me go.

I try to sit up, but he pulls me back and hovers over me. "Are you leaving me again?" He makes a cute suspecting face. I roll my eyes at him and push him, and I hover over him. "That was hot."

"Are you doubting me?" Jungkook smiles like a baby and pecks my lips. "What was that supposed to mean?"

"I am very sure that you'll end up with me only," I laugh at his confidence. "We can have an exclusive marriage," I look at him with wide eyes as he changes the subject. "Just very few people who are actually happy for us," I close his mouth because I am feeling the outburst of butterflies in my stomach. He is shameless, but I can quickly feel shy if he would say anything to me. I try to be bold but always end up being Ray.

"Shut up. I am going now," I get up from Jungkook, but before I can touch the ground, he pulls me back on him. "Jungkook."

"What? I didn't get a proper morning kiss," I look at him with a disbelief expression while he pouts at me. "C'mon," I lean in to make out lips meet each other. Jungkook smiles in the kiss and wraps his arm. I try to move away, but he holds me back firmly.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung enters the room. "Okay..." He awkwardly says, making us part ways. I get off him and stand near the bed. "I just came to see if everything is okay."

"Really?" Jungkook rubs his face in frustration. "It was until you came. What do you want?"

"Chill. I came to just see the situation," Jungkook motioned him to leave as Taehyung has seen more than okay. "Fine. By the way, I didn't know Ray was the dominant one," Taehyung walks out, chuckling about what he saw. I blush as Taehyung teases us.

"Why does he even have my room's key?" Jungkook rolls his eyes at the door. "Ray."

"I will be leaving now," Jungkook gets up and wears his t-shirt. "I will meet you later."

"No need. I have dinner at your house. Tomorrow I am leaving, so your dad invited me for dinner," I pout because we just got back together, and half of the vacation is left. We haven't enjoyed our time back together. "Well, I was wondering about something."

"What?" Jungkook sits on the edge of the bed and looks at me.

"You know... Just... Uhm," Jungkook struggles to say something but stops. I sit on his lap and cup his cheeks, making him sigh. "See, it is not something forceful, but if you would say yes, then I will be more than happy," I nod, letting him continue. "I want you to come with me... To meet my family in Busan. I am gonna go back after going to Seoul."

"So, you want me to go with you to meet your parents?" He nods, giving me nervous strikes. I bite my lip while thinking. What worse can happen? We already broke up twice, but still together. It is better to involve parents now. What if something happens in the future? Well, then our families can help us. Am I overthinking? "But what will I tell mom?"

"Your dad-"

"Nope, dad will not allow it as well. I can tell mom about us, but dad, oh hell no," He opens his mouth to say something, but I shush him. "I will form an alliance with mom and convince my dad."

"But-"

"Don't worry, Jungkook. Mom will understand, and she is dying to know about my boyfriend," Jungkook nods and opens his mouth to say something, but I shush him again. Jungkook gives up and kisses me to stop me, which works all the time.

"I was saying. Your father already knows about us," My body freezes. Am I hearing bullshit, or is he actually saying it? "I think for... 5 days or something?" My eyes widen with my jaw on the ground.

"Wait a minute... WHAT?"

~ 22:00; Home ~

"For five days, you couldn't find a minute to ask me about Jungkook?" I pull my father away from my mother. "You could've asked."

"Well, I thought you didn't wanna talk about it. Jungkook said that you two weren't together," I close my eyes because I am on the verge of defeat which I can't accept.

"Okay, but you could've asked me as to why I was with him or why I broke up," My father nods but stop in the middle.

"Well, Jungkook told me about the relationship, so I thought I should let you be," I press my lips and give up.

"Fine, you win, I lose," My father smiles cockily. "Also, aren't you mad about this relationship? Do you like Jungkook for me?"

/Flashback /

"Yes, you father knows," I open my mouth but shut it because I'm in deep shock because of the news. I gesture him to continue. "The day we had lunch at the store. He asked you to leave because he wanted to talk to me. He asked me what was between you and me. I said, "nothing, sir," because I didn't want you to be in trouble. But he very straightforwardly said that he sensed something. That us staring at each other meant something was going on. I didn't say anything further because I hated the idea of deceiving your father. Your father said that I can tell him as he wants to know about his daughter if there is something. I still keep silent. In the end, your father said something, which kind of made me... Like a little bit lose myself to him, and I told him everything except something because obviously."

"What did he say?"

"Well, it was very stupid of me to get into your father's trap, but he said that he has talked to Hyunjae's dad, and they'll get you two married. So, my jealousy meter burst, and I spilled everything," I close my eyes because of how manipulated my father is. "I am sorry, love. Please don't be mad. I just hate the idea of you with anyone other than me," I blush at Jungkook's honey words. "Also, after I told him everything, like our conditions and all after the breakup. Your father didn't say much. He stayed silent, well I was scared because of the silence."

"He didn't say anything? Like not even a single word?"

"Well, he said but after very long. He asked me about me, why I love you, and everything like I was in a PI. Then your father went, "Hmm, so you came here not because of work, but this?" I said no and yes at the same time. I mean, I discovered Mr. Jeong is your father, so I took this project from dad," I put my head on Jungkook's chest. My father didn't say anything and didn't even bother asking me past five days. Why did he do that?

/Present/

"Well, I was mad. In fact, I am mad. But thinking about the efforts Jungkook put into correcting his mistakes is not ignorable. He is a good guy, or maybe he is good in front of me because of you. But it only says that he wants you from me, and it is... you know lovely," I pout and look down. I wanted to tell him by myself, but he is so observant. "Also, your mother doesn't know."

I chuckle at him. "I thought you two every single thing."

"We do, but about our life. You have you "our" with Jungkook."

____

~ˣₒˣₒ Pals~ ♡