Introduction

✔️ Characters ✔️

✔️ Jeon Jungkook - Male Protagonist ✔️ - Ruin me, Jeon

✔️ Jeong Ray - Female Protagonist ✔️- Ruin me, Jeon

✔️ Jung Jessie- Supporter✔️

"I am here for you. I will wipe your tears, lend my shoulder and fill the void."

Sweet, beautiful, and kind girl

Sweet, beautiful, and kind girl. She's that friend who will be with you at your best and your worst. Ray's new best friend and emotional supporter. The only one who was with her when she lost trust in everyone. Loves Ray a lot and can't see her cry, but she can't do anything more than comfort her.

✔️ Other Characters ✔️

Mrs. & Mr. Jeon (Jungkook's parents)

Jeon Junghyun (Jungkook's older brother)

Suran (Jungkook's friend)

Sunho (Jungkook's friend)

Jiyoo (Jungkook's friend)

Areum (Jungkook's friend)

✔️ Plot ✔️

After the devastating event, Ray lost herself in the memories of Jungkook. Crying while remembering her happy past and then noticing her harsh reality. On the other hand, Jungkook broke apart completely. He became numb because of the breakup. He tried to text, talk and approach Ray as much as possible, but Ray was also broken that seeing Jungkook made her shiver in pain. Jungkook couldn't hold himself together because he knew that his breakup was framed.

At last, he tried his best to win Ray back. At a point, he did, but they fell apart again. Trying to be together, again and again, he finally claimed her as his.

Read ahead:

All the names used in this fiction are taken from the internet randomly. This whole story is a massive thing for me. It took around 4-5 months to write this entire project, so I hope you respect it and don't copy it.

It has mature content. You can skip it or just don't read it if you're uncomfortable with sexual activities. This story doesn't mean to offend anyone with anything. I am not trying to sexualize any character mentioned in this story. This is just an imaginary story where I used Jungkook's name to reference the male protagonist.

Any typo or error is requested to be ignored. I will edit it and try to remove the typos.