glowing

- avery

i stood infront of the bathroom mirror rubbing my bump. i just got out the shower and only had a bra and underwear on. a few knocks echoed throw the bathroom. " baby can i come in please?" mattia's voice appeared behind the door.

" mattia , you dont have to ask me to come into the bathroom with me." i chuckle as he opens the door. " hey my two favorite people , pass me the lotion." he smiles.

he stands behind me as i pass him the bottle of lotion. he presses his chest against my back and i lean in. he rubs the lotion in between his hands before applying it to my stomach.

i look in the mirror and he looks happy. i play with my wedding ring as i lean into his chest. " ouch," mattia winces as he removes his hand off my belly.

" whats the matter?" i say. " the baby just kicked me" he tells me and i couldn't help but laugh.

i look in the mirror and finish what he started. he puts his hands underneath mine and continues to rub. he puts his chin on my shoulder as i lean my head back in his chest.

" i cant wait till you officially have my last name." he whispers in my ear. " yeah me too."

" alright all done , now we need to get you to bed because we have an important meeting tomorrow."  he smiles and turns off the light. he walks behind me helping to the bed.

before i get to the bed he spins me around and places his lips onto mine. he was trying to get a little closer but my belly blocked him. he released from it and smiled at my stomach. " i wonder if its a girl," he says looking up.

" i think its a boy , alot of them run in my family." i chuckle realizing i haven't met my parents again. i hoped one day i would be able to , so i can get some closure. even if its my dad or my mom. just someone that i can talk to , to ask the questions ive been needed answers for the longest.

" well we will have to see in what like a month?" he lifts his head. " yeah" i state.

—————————————————————
- mattia

i woke up out of my sleep finding the spot nect to me empty. its a good thing i did because i would've been late to my meeting and the one with my dad.

i looked around and saw avery in the bathroom. she has to use it alot because of the baby. " goodmorning matti , i was gonna wake up but i had to pee really bad." she grinned.

" good morning baby thats okay , when you finish get ready we have two meetings today. im gonna run downstairs and whip up something for us and the boys." i say while walking to the door.

" okay , i love you baby!" she yells as i walk out.

" i love you more!" i yell back and smile. i haven't felt so happy in so long. jezz this feels weird because im not used to smiling so much.

i run down the stairs and jessica is already in the kitchen cooking. the boys where in the living room watching football like old people. " goodmorning everyone, boys we have a meeting with my father today as well so please be on your best behavior." i announce.

" hey jes , thank you for making breakfast." i say grabbing two waters from the fridge. " your welcome sir , your glowing thats weird." she says putting eggs on a plate. " guys , something is wrong with our capo. his skin is glowing." she says nervously as a joke.

the boys enter the kitchen and their eyes widen. " woah dude , did you have sex last night?" kairi asked with his eyebrows raised. " no what the fuck? im just in a good mood today." i roll my eyes pouring apple juice into glass cups.

" nope , he definitely got some pussy or head , one or the other." alejandro shrugs not believing me.

" dude , my wife is pregnant. i dont think sex is even on her satisfactory list , si please stop." i state.

" um excuse me mr.polibio, who said that?" averys says walking down the steps in a royalty blue long sun dress. ale rushes over to her and helps her down the steps.

" thank you ale but im not handicapped, pregnant but not handicapped." she says denying his help.

" ave when did you get so tall?" jessica asked reading all of our minds. " im wearing wedges under this dress." she smiles lifting the dress a little.

" i don't believe you can walk in those at this moment." alejandro raised an eyebrow. " everyone should believe in something, i believe you should go fuck yourself." she smiles as she flicks him off.

" woah someone is having their own slice of tone today," kair raises his hand in defense. " im sorry but what ever little shit is in there is making her mouth unbearable." ale points to her stomach.

" you thought that was bad , she literally called me a ' cunt-a-saurus rec yesterday morning because hit my head on the cabinet." jessica sighs.

jesus , this girls mouth is reckless. " you were being loud while i was trying to watch criminal minds." avery rolls her eyes. " never mind i dont want to wear these shoes. ill stick to my sandals." she groans while taking off her shoes.

" avery , for one day can you stop being mean to the people in the house?thats my job." i look at her. " ill try just for you." she smiles.

——————————
hey guys! ive been trying to get some happy chapters in so when they heavy stuff come in tomorrow , i wont feel as bad.

i am in love with avery and mattias relationship. i literally love them so much. they are like my safe place.

kinda wish i could be them 🤌🏾

happy reading!!!!!