๑ ᴄʜ. 3 ๑

" Good afternoon professor Snape"

Greeted Asha with a usual smile on her face. She was always polite to her teachers just like her parents had taught her.

Snape heard her yet didn't acknowledge her. He continued on grading their holiday homework. He didn't even look up at Asha. She didn't mind it. He is who he is.
No matter how harsh he treated her, she still returned it with kindness. She didn't even show fear towards him but showed respect and admiration.
Sure she was a cheeky girl and may sometimes talk back but it was never intended to be in a mean way.

Asha and Tonks took their usual seat near the windows on the 3rd row, Kyle was there too and he saved two seats for both of them because he knows that they loved that spot most. The classroom soon started to fill up with 7th year Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. One by one, the students took their seats and soon the school bell rang indicating that the third period had just started.

"Now that you all think that you all are worthy to even be in potions or even better, to even be in 7th year"

He snarled at the students. It was pretty obvious that he despised every single one of them. He still wonders to this day why he decided to be a professor.

"I want you all to write a clear essay on all of the potions you will be attempting to make this year. You must finish the essay before the lesson ends and you are not to leave unless your essay has been submitted."

The class groaned in annoyance. The students took out a roll of parchment, quills and ink pots then began writing the essay that Snape had assigned them to write. The only sound to be heard were quills being stroked on the parchment continuously.

Since they had double potions, they might have enough time to finish the essay Snape had assigned.

"He can't be serious. Our whole year's syllabus in a day?"

Tonks angrily whispered to Asha who was focused on her essay. She liked writing so this doesn't bother her much.

"Of all the years we've been here, I kind of expected this"

Tonks replied. A few minutes later Snape stood up from his desk and decided to go for a little walk around the classroom, inspecting each and every students work and sometimes even giving snarky comments out loud, embarrassing them in class.

"What do you mean Draught of Living Dead turns you into a zombie?!"

Exclaimed Snape. A few chuckles erupted from the class earning a deadly glare from Snape.

"You daft idiot. 10 points from Ravenclaw"

He snarled and glared at the poor, shivering boy in disgust. Kyle and the other Ravenclaws groaned at the loss of points.

"His head is too hot, someone needs to put it in a refrigerator"

Whispered Asha to herself. Tonks snorted. Maybe she snorted a little too loud as Snape turned to their direction.

"What was that, Miss Tonks, Miss Dream?"

He questioned as he fled at the both of them. Asha and Tonks remained silent. Though, Asha had a hard time trying to hold her laugh.

He looked at them, eyeing them suspiciously as the two tensed up yet a small visible smile was on Asha's face.

"Nothing sir"

Asha tensed up, the smile immediately disappearing. They both stared into each other's eyes before Snape walked off without saying anything.

Asha sighed in relief, her ears as red as ever. She found her self smiling a bit after Snape turned her back on her and so did Tonks.

They continued writing their essays until the bell finally rang.
One by one, the students placed their essays on Snape's desk then ran out the door as of he was going to hex them.

"Have fun marking professor"

Asha yelled before exiting the classroom being dragged away by Tonks and Kyle.
Snape rolled his eyes in annoyance and well, he graded the essays.

"Charlie! Andrew!"

The three teens greeted as they approached the two boys who were over on a bench in the courtyard, playing gobblestones.

"I win! Oh there they are"

Charlie waved at them as Andrew celebrated his win.
The four teens continued to enjoy their free time

"How was potions? I heard Snape made y'all write an essay about our whole syllabus this year"

Asked Charlie, afraid as he got potions next period.

"Unfortunately we did"

Asha said, remembering how she badly she wanted to pour her ink tube on him.

"Enough about the dungeon bat. I want to do something fun"

Said Tonks, although she doesn't really have anything 'fun' in mind.

"Oh!"

Exclaimed Charlie as an idea popped in his mind.

"What about helping Hagrid with his creatures ?"

He excitedly suggested, earning weird looks from Tonks, Kyle and Andrew. Asha had this excited look on her face just like Charlie.

"Yeah, I heard he's got a chimera"

Squealed Asha. She was always fascinated by the creatures of the Wizarding world much to Charlie's delight.
Tonks, Kyle and Andrew just gave them weird looks as they watched them high-five each other in delight.

"What in the world..."

Mumbled Andrew with a weird look on his face as he shakes his head in confusion. Tonks had the same reaction as well.

"What are you two waiting for?"

Asha exclaimed, pulling Tonks over to follow her and Charlie to Hagrid's hut.

Tonks chuckled and followed Asha and Charlie who was dragging Andrew and Andrew who was dragging Kyle over to Hagrid's hut.

Asha and Charlie had this huge fascination about the magical creatures, but Charlie was more fascinated than Asha as he actually wishes to fulfill a career involving dragons while Asha has plans with music and being an auror.