๑ ᴄʜ. 8 ๑

"Headmaster I am not having her as my assistant !"

Argued Snape with the Headmaster. Asha nodded in agreement, not wanting to be his assistant as much as he doesn't want her as his assistant. For once the two agreed on something. The headmaster smiled and shakes his head.

"Oh come on Severus, Miss Dream is a very talented student when it come to potions. I'm sure she's the perfect assistant"

Dumbledore spoke. Asha was the only qualified one as Snape's assistant. I mean, she's hardworking, smart and naturally talented at the subject and Dumbledore often see her tutoring the younger students with potions and other subjects and they seem to get along.

"Miss Dream, what do you say?"

"N-"

She was about to answer when Dumbledore cut her off.

"I won't take 'no' for an answer"

Asha groaned. Just thinking about working with the grumpiest potions master or better yet, the grumpiest man in the world, pisses her off. There were many smart students that are more qualified as Snape's assistant than her, like Kyle. The man is a genius after all. But why her?

"Fine"

Asha sighed. Not sure of what will happen next now that she is assigned to the worlds grumpiest man in the world.

"Good. It starts tomorrow, Professor Snape will hand you your new timetable this evening. Asha you are dismissed, Severus please stay"

"bye headmaster"

Asha waved the old man goodbye and stressfully walked out Dumbledore's office, gently closing the door. She immediately spotted Tonks who was sitting on the floor making faces with her metamorphogous abilities. It is as if Tonks sensed her best friend's presence, she turned her head to face her.

"So whats up"

Tonks asked as innocently as ever, acting as if she weren't listening to the commotion in the headmaster's office just earlier.

"I'm Snape's assistant"

Asha dreadfully said as it was the worst thing that could've ever happened. She can't and won't imagine having to deal with Snape's on going blabs about how annoying she was like she's the only thing that's in his mind. And ofcourse he is going to have to suffer with Asha and her pranks.

That's if she'll still prank him like it is her whole purpose in life.