๑ ᴄʜ. 9 ๑

"Afternoon sir"

Asha greets Snape as she enteres the classroom. Today was her first day as Snape's assistant and she dreaded it. Snape sat on his seat as Asha enters his dark classroom. She stood there waiting for his commands.

"Miss Dream.."

The man says, watching as Asha took a deep breath. He then goes on pacing around his classroom, as he explains to Asha what they will be conquering for today. And as he does so, Asha sat on her desk, listening intently as she should to the man.

"For today, You will watch as I teach the first years the most simplest things to know about potions. And since your patience is... longer than mines, once a student needs assistance, you will come to their aid. Do I Make Myself Clear, Dream?"

His pacing comes to a stop right in front of Asha whose eyes are slowly getting tired. Bending down, he slammed the palm of his hands on the hard, wooden desk making Asha jolt and fall to the ground in shock.

"Merlin"

Asha mumbled under her breath. She stood up just as the bell rang loudly through the school.

"And no daydreaming, chit chatting or any type of foolishness while being my dreadful assistant. Is That Clear Enough for You, Miss Dream?"

"Yes professor"

And with that, the eleven year-old Gryffindors and Slytherins came rushing in the classrooms and plopping their ass onto their assigned seats. And so, the lesson has began.

" Afternoon class. I will be teaching you everything you need to know about the Wiggenweld potion. If you ever need help, don't come to me crying about it and go to my assistant, Miss Dream instead"

He announced, his head motioning over to Asha who has been standing beside him the whole time. Asha gave the students a kind smile and a wave. Snape went on teaching the students about the Wiggenweld potion.

" The Wiggenweld Potion is a healing potion with the power to awaken a person from a magically-induced sleep. It also can be used to heal injuries. A prince once used this potion to awaken a princess who had been given the Draught of Living Death by the Hag Leticia Somnolence."

He went over its advantages and disadvantages, its use and how it can benefit the students, the dangers of the potion and its effects all while Asha sat down beside him, taking notes incase some student needs some.

"Now you may begin brewing the potion. I would like not to hear blabbering as you all brew the potion"

The students rushed to the potions cabinet, grabbing the right ingredients as Snape sa t on his seat, watching them scurry like little mice to his eyes. After they've got what they needed, the students went back to their seats as Asha stood as it is her time to shine. She walked around, making sure no student put the wrong ingredients or does the wrong step.

"Miss Dream, I need help"

I small voice came from behind her. She immediately rushed to the aid of the small Slytherin boy.

"Yes, what do you need help with dear?"

"What comes next after the Chizpurfle fangs?"

The boy asked. Asha has seemingly forgot so she whipped out the notes she took and scrolled through them, finding the answer to his question.

"Ah here. You'll need 4 to 5 Billywig sting slime"

"Thank you!"

The boy said, giving Asha a cute small hug. Asha continued to walk around, helping students and correcting their mistakes. She even prevented an explosion happening, which is almost caused by a young Gryffindor, Warren Perseus. Snape was quite amazed to say the least. Not at the fact that she helped kids but at the fact that she prevented an explosion. For him it wasn't ver Asha-like. In his eyes, Asha would've jumped while clapping like a silly girl as the cauldron explodes. Well at the end of the day, Mr. Perseus got detention tonight. His love for Gryffindors sure keep growing... (not)

"Class Dismissed"

The students came scurrying out of the classroom as the lesson has finally come to an end. They were pretty much excited to have finally escaped the horrors of Snape's dark dungeon with quests of never-ending potion brewing, it's a potions classroom after all.

"Dream, get over here"

He ordered his new assistant. Asha does as she's told and awkwardly walks towards Snape.

"What can I do four you, Master Potioneer"

"It seems that you have done a... fairly good job on your first day. I would be looking forward to our next session which is... sadly tomorrow. You may go now"

Asha was far from surprised to hear that the almighty Snape looks forward to seeing her. 'It must be a joke' she thought. But it was not. Snape was indeed looking forward to see her tomorrow, because he gave her a list of activities they were conquering tomorrow.

"Marking year 3 to year 6 homework?! Collecting ingredients in the forest?! Preparing potions for the next quidditch match?!"

She exclaimed, pacing around her dorm with Tonks nodding to her little rant.

"This man is crazy! He is crazy Tonks! He is making me do, well us do tons of things in one day! Merlin!"

"Yeah Ash. Very crazy"

"He's dreadful Tonks"

"Mhm"

Tonks says, munching on some cookies while a very stressed Asha paces around the room holding the list of things she would do and the amount of ingredients she would collect the next day. Asha sighed as she plopped onto her bed as her rant came to an end.

"Sorry, Tonks. I'm just exhausted"

Apologised Asha. Tonks pats her back to show comfort to Asha just like she always comforted her whenever family problems comes in the way.

"It's all good, dear AJ. Just let it all out"

It took some time for Asha to calm down, but eventually she did. Also she was quite cheerful after that little rant. Guess Mcgonagall was right when she said that letting all your feelings out helps a lot. Especially on stressful situations. Although it wasn't much of a stressful situation for Asha. She was just a bit mad at the fact that Snape is very demanding. Well what could you say? After all she works for the one and only Snape, Snape, Severus Snape.