๑ ᴄʜ. 7 ๑

It was another new day for Asha. As usual, the day started with her usual morning routine that is the source of her good mood.

The bright October day, dried orange, red, yellow and brown leaves falling from the trees and decorating the school grounds. It was a comforting sight.

Brushing her teeth, in front of the mirror while jamming to 'Wanna Dance With Somebody' by Whitney Houston, she heard a peck on the window of her dormitory.

She quickly spat the toothpaste out and gurgled some water. Exiting the bathroom, she saw an owl pecking her window with a letter tied to it's feet. Letters always get her excited, she opened the window and took her letter, not forgetting to feed the owl some biscuits before taking off back to wherever it came from.

"A letter from Dumbledore"

She mumbled. Suddenly she was scared, wondering if she was going to get expelled for starting a huge food fight in the great hall just a few weeks ago. But she discriminated against the idea as she saw how Dumbledore had fun as he joined in the fight as well.

------

Dear Miss Dream,

Please come to my office after breakfast. I have something quite important to discuss with you.

Sincerely ,
Albus Dumbledore

------

She shoved the note in her pocket and threw on her school robes. Just in time as Tonks got out of the bathroom, all clean and ready.

"C'mon I'm hungry"

She says, and walked out their dormitory followed by Asha. Asha wondered what does Dumbledore want to talk about. Asha and Tonks made their way to the great hall for breakfast. It has been 2 weeks since the food fight and the splatters of food that were thrown around were still visible on the walls. During breaks, some of the students help clean the great hall.

"Got a letter from Dumbledore"

Asha said, pulling out the letter from her pocket. She handed it over to Tonks so she can read it herself. Tonks's expression were unreadable but her hair turned into a shade of yellow and orange, meaning she was worried and confused.

"What do you think it's for?"

She asked. Asha just shook her head, not knowing why the headmaster wanted to meet her. She just hoped that it wasn't something bad. She ate her breakfast in complete silence, yet her mind wasn't silent. She was nervous as to why the Headmaster would invite her to his office. Perhaps it's just a little tea party with him and fawkes, unless he wants to include the paintings.

After breakfast, Tonks accompanied Asha to the doors of Dumbledore's office.

"Good Luck, Ash. And spill me the tea"

Tonks whispered ushering Asha into the huge office of the old headmaster. Upon entering the room, Dumbledore was sitting on his desk, staring at the door as if he knew Asha was outside. What could I say? He's one of the most powerful wizards after all.

"Morning Headmaster"

"Morning Miss Dream"

"Why was I summoned sir?"

Asha asked, the nervousness in her voice was very obvious. All of a sudden the door creaked open. Sounds of footsteps clinked on the marble floor and made its way behind the young lady.

"You asked for me, headmaster?"

Came that deep silky voice. Ofcourse Snape were to be involved with this. Now she panicked. What if she was getting a years detention with Snape. My lord have mercy on her.

"You see, Professor Snape here is needing a bit of help with work this year"

Dumbledore said. Snape's eyes grew wide, not knowing what the headmaster was talking about.

"I do?"

"Yes, you do"

Both Asha and Snape were confused to as what the headmaster was talking about. They stared at him like he was speaking a load if gibberish.

"And I have chosen Miss Dream to assist you"

Dumbledore announced, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Her?!"

"Him?!"